VN Ren'Py Elite Garden [Ep.4] [A&K Studio]

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
But seriously now, just like in reality, there CANNOT and NEVER will be possible to see something even resembling an actual friendship, not lust or romantic interest camouflaged as this, between at least one attractive person and another one. Reality teaches us it's an impossible concept, cuz as they spend more time together, at least one of them is bound to become sexually/romantically attracted to the other.
If you are implying that men can't value a heterosexual friendship without behaving like a horny perverts then it's not surprising why women prefer having gay men as friends.

Reactions: tanstaafl

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
After starting from scratch with this update, I have to say that at the beginning I really liked the game but I have more and more doubts about this game.
First I don't know how to play it, supposedly it's not a harem but even if you only follow one path, you have that conversation with the brother, saying that you like several girls and you don't know what to do, it doesn't make any sense.
Secondly, the relationship with the siblings seems very hypocritical to me, they want to know everything about you, and you lose relationship points with them by not telling them things, but then they try to hide things from you.
Sometimes I feel that there is too much image and not enough text, especially in the matches, which without knowing anything about this sport, it seems to me like a bunch of random images of people running around a field.
And lastly, this is a personal taste, apart from Kiara, I like the secondary girls more and more compared to the main ones, why would I want Meera after seeing Vivian, or Sussie when Olivia is there?

Reactions: Saboracss

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
After starting from scratch with this update, I have to say that at the beginning I really liked the game but I have more and more doubts about this game.
First I don't know how to play it, supposedly it's not a harem but even if you only follow one path, you have that conversation with the brother, saying that you like several girls and you don't know what to do, it doesn't make any sense.
Secondly, the relationship with the siblings seems very hypocritical to me, they want to know everything about you, and you lose relationship points with them by not telling them things, but then they try to hide things from you.
Sometimes I feel that there is too much image and not enough text, especially in the matches, which without knowing anything about this sport, it seems to me like a bunch of random images of people running around a field.
And lastly, this is a personal taste, apart from Kiara, I like the secondary girls more and more compared to the main ones, why would I want Meera after seeing Vivian, or Sussie when Olivia is there?
Yeah I recall thinking some of the cheerleaders ( especially the redhead forgot her name) was hotter than everyone but Kiarra but that's all they are for me right looks. So no biggie I can't get with them since character > looks for me. Now if I get to know those characters better than it becomes a different story then i'll start to want them over the main girls haha.

Yeah I have a save for all but 1 girl right now. I was told by someone that also plays technically you could play the field till you make things exclusive later I missed it was hinted at that by your brother. ( don't know how true this is)

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
Yeah I recall thinking some of the cheerleaders ( especially the redhead forgot her name) was hotter than everyone but Kiarra but that's all they are for me right looks. So no biggie I can't get with them since character > looks for me. Now if I get to know those characters better than it becomes a different story then i'll start to want them over the main girls haha.

Yeah I have a save for all but 1 girl right now. I was told by someone that also plays technically you could play the field till you make things exclusive later I missed it was hinted at that by your brother. ( don't know how true this is)
The redhead cheerleader is Vivian, I wasn't just talking about appearance, I was also talking about personality, apart from Kiara and Mina, I don't see the others as having anything special in personality either.
Your brother tells you to do it, in this chapter, after you ask him what to do, which would make sense if I hadn't rejected all but 1 in every save.
And then there's Catherine's scene that shows that the girls are also dating other people, making it make less sense that you're just chasing one girl at the moment.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Thinking on trying this game but first would need to know if it will have harem route. Is there any statement about harem from the dev? Ty in advance

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
The redhead cheerleader is Vivian, I wasn't just talking about appearance, I was also talking about personality, apart from Kiara and Mina, I don't see the others as having anything special in personality either.
Your brother tells you to do it, in this chapter, after you ask him what to do, which would make sense if I hadn't rejected all but 1 in every save.
And then there's Catherine's scene that shows that the girls are also dating other people, making it make less sense that you're just chasing one girl at the moment.
ah I see yeah actually just booted up the game after I posted wanted to look at them again. I actually confused the cheerleader I was thinking about thought she was a redhead but i was actually thinking of Eve haha.

Yeah I can see that about personality while Emily is my 2nd favorite as I do like her character and personality it also doesn't stand out either. Honestly no one this game has a personality that stands out to me besides the sister , Kiara and maybe Mina ( I didn't play Mina's path yet wasn't feeling her over the other girls)

Reactions: Sin_Mechero

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
thanks for posting this. I had a feeling what the brother told the MC is shit advise to shoot ourself in the foot. Tho that makes me want to go full manwhore on one save and have a complete chaos run
I try to keep screenshots of Dev comments like this, they come in quite useful. I suppose it's possible Dev changed his mind, but I would have expected some form of announcement if he did.

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
ah I see yeah actually just booted up the game after I posted wanted to look at them again. I actually confused the cheerleader I was thinking about thought she was a redhead but i was actually thinking of Eve haha.

Yeah I can see that about personality while Emily is my 2nd favorite as I do like her character and personality it also doesn't stand out either. Honestly no one this game has a personality that stands out to me besides the sister , Kiara and maybe Mina ( I didn't play Mina's path yet wasn't feeling her over the other girls)
The bad thing about Eve is that she is the brother's Li and I doubt you can do anything with her.
I agree that few stand out other than the ones you mention, I find the group of senior cheerleaders the most interesting.
Vivian seems to be in her own world but then she knows it all, Olivia seems nice and responsible but is eager to make the most of her senior year, and Eve who has a strong personality.

Reactions: Dessolos

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Thankfully. Who the hell needs a harem when you can have Kiara?! :love:
View attachment 3875821
This may actually be a game where I don't even bother doing multi-paths (I can't think of any other game where I didn't do at least a few). For me, Kiara is so far ahead of any other LI, I really don't care. I'm not sure I could do a path where I don't go after this beautiful goddess.
screenshot0001.png

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
The bad thing about Eve is that she is the brother's Li and I doubt you can do anything with her.
yeah I forgot about that and doubt this is gonna be the type of game where the MC can be a piece of shit and cuck his brother lol. The siblings seem like they have to good of a relationship for that to ever happen. Not to mention it will have people screaming NTR lol

This may actually be a game where I don't even bother doing multi-paths (I can't think of any other game where I didn't do at least a few). For me, Kiara is so far ahead of any other LI, I really don't care. I'm not sure I could do a path where I don't go after this beautiful goddess.
View attachment 3875857
I know how you feel there is a few other games we both play. Anytime I replay it I have to do a playthrough for my main girl even if I plan to play another path it's just to hard not to. or I just keep switching between saves when I get to a scene with a new character I have a save for. So I can see the content but also feels like i'm mostly focusing on my main girl lol.

Reactions: Sin_Mechero

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
View attachment 3875857
Same here brother. None of the other girls even come close for me, well apart from Ari his sister, but lets not go there shall we! :LOL: The last update I tried hooking up with Meera and Mina just to see the scenes and honestly it was pretty bad IMO, felt like I was cheating on Kiara. Cuddling and kissing in bed with Kiara after the date was more erotic for me than sex with Mira and a blowjob from Meera, as strange as that may sound. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Milton749

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
yeah I forgot about that and doubt this is gonna be the type of game where the MC can be a piece of shit and cuck his brother lol. The siblings seem like they have to good of a relationship for that to ever happen. Not to mention it will have people screaming NTR lol

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes