• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Ellie Confidential [v0.2] [BUTTANDHONOR]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

buttandhonor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
banner.png

Overview:
Ellie has always dreamed of becoming a police officer, and she is determined to make it work. As a recent graduate, you will have to work hard and navigate department politics, but you have a long and colorful career ahead of you. Become a detective, clear cases, meet old and new faces inside and outside the department.

But be careful: You can never be sure who someone really is behind closed doors - and danger lurks everywhere. Loyalty can sometimes be dangerous, hold you back - or keep you alive. Choose carefully!​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-22
Release Date: 2023-02-21
Developer: BUTTANDHONOR
Version: 0.2 Fix
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developers Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

41.jpg 496.jpg 816.jpg 320.jpg 284.jpg

buttandhonor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
Thank you BaasB !

For everyone reading this: Like I wrote in the description: I always wanted to make my own game, and this seemed like as good a time as any to actually work on it. I have already poured a ton of work into this project, with the writing and renders and figuring everything out - but it's super fun. I want to work on this project for a long time, and I hope that you guys enjoy the playthrough. Please let me know if you find any errors (and other feedback) - I am excited to hear what you guys think!

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Thank you BaasB !

For everyone reading this: Like I wrote in the description: I always wanted to make my own game, and this seemed like as good a time as any to actually work on it. I have already poured a ton of work into this project, with the writing and renders and figuring everything out - but it's super fun. I want to work on this project for a long time, and I hope that you guys enjoy the playthrough. Please let me know if you find any errors (and other feedback) - I am excited to hear what you guys think!
i did see a few flooting issue's
1674582701598.png

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Thank you BaasB !

NTRMAN create ONLY 1 love-interest and game - Brilliant !
No more 3 boyfriend, delete lesbianism.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
It's a decent start... Good situational writing, and attention to details, however on the other hand, most renders are still too dark for my taste; There's is too much light contrast, and some weird shadows in a lot of scenes.

Become a detective, clear cases, meet old and new faces inside and outside the department.
But be careful: You never know how much hair everyone has hidden under their pants. lol

TBH, I would prefer "bush jr.", I mean... :sneaky: to explore the jungle but don't want to get lost.

THX for sharing...

Last edited:

buttandhonor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
would a FULLY LESBIAN ROUTE BE PLAYABLE?
I know it says lesbian but we all know that tag is not always accurate in these FMC VNs.

so will dick fully be avoidable?
Would the MC be forced into sexual situations or groped?
Full lesbian definitely playable, yes. All sexual encounters will likely be optional (although I have made it so that the masturbation sequences at the end of each episode kind of happen (or not) depending on the choices).

But overall, I don't think I have any sort of rape planned for this game, not quite how the story goes in my head. It's honestly more going towards a cute / voluntary romancy-thing, and depending on how much time I can spend on this game, I have a lot of optional characters / substories in mind. I have read/watched way too much noir stories that all inspire this game, haha.

buttandhonor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
...but be careful, you never know how much pubic hair each one has behind their pants.

It's a decent start, but... I would prefer "bush jr.",
I mean... :sneaky: to explore the jungle but don't want to get lost. lol
THX for sharing...
Originally I started this way because I figured that surviving in the apocalypse, shaving would probably be a lesser worry for her :D But now that we are policing the streets, I'm debating that choice. Maybe, if I find enough time, I'll sit down and make a second version of the game with clean shaven - that shouldn't be all that many renders to change out.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Your CG needs work. Eyes! Black sclera doesn't cut it. Some of the scenes have too much noise. You're using webp, which is good, but you're crushing them at what appears to be less than 50% quality. 80% is good if your originals are top-notch. Also, skin textures (ie, freckles) on one character need a bit of help. They appear more as paint splatters than part of the skin.

Keep at it, you'll get there.

buttandhonor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
Your CG needs work. Eyes! Black sclera doesn't cut it. Some of the scenes have too much noise. You're using webp, which is good, but you're crushing them at what appears to be less than 50% quality. 80% is good if your originals are top-notch. Also, skin textures (ie, freckles) on one character need a bit of help. They appear more as paint splatters than part of the skin.

Keep at it, you'll get there.
Thank you, I did not even notice the black eyes, that's weird. I probably won't redo all my renders for that, but I'll fix it on the templates for second episode onward, and see if I can find the time to go back and fix things. I struggled quite a bit making so many renders, I need to get faster at it over the course of this project :)

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Originally I started this way because I figured that surviving in the apocalypse, shaving would probably be a lesser worry for her :D But now that we are policing the streets, I'm debating that choice. Maybe, if I find enough time, I'll sit down and make a second version of the game with clean shaven - that shouldn't be all that many renders to change out.
as long as the bush don't start turning into a jungle it's fine with me.

Bushes are hot.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote