VN Ren'Py Abandoned Ellie Confidential [v0.2] [BUTTANDHONOR]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

buttandhonor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
Good start to the game. The only problem is that the whites of the eyes are completely black which makes the looks weird.
Good development of the game Dev... (y)
Thank you! I'll get that fixed, someone else messaged me to say that can happen when the characters are too far away from the world center. That explains why I didn't notice it when I set up the characters.
It must be a dream for me to create my own video game. Congrats bro!!
Thank you! It totally is so much fun to sit there one night and go through it all and think "Yeah, I think I got everything" :)

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
with the eye issue, try going into optimization, then under interlacing optimization switch it from auto to speed, that some times fixes the black eye issue.

• Red Heart
Reactions: buttandhonor

Iscariote

Aug 28, 2018
Full lesbian definitely playable, yes. All sexual encounters will likely be optional (although I have made it so that the masturbation sequences at the end of each episode kind of happen (or not) depending on the choices).

But overall, I don't think I have any sort of rape planned for this game, not quite how the story goes in my head. It's honestly more going towards a cute / voluntary romancy-thing, and depending on how much time I can spend on this game, I have a lot of optional characters / substories in mind. I have read/watched way too much noir stories that all inspire this game, haha.
Very nice game, thank you.
You don’t plan on any sort of rape, but would you plan a corruption route where the MC is little by little led to have sexual intercourse with people she doesn’t feel attracted to (in order to solve a case or protect her career for example)?

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
Originally I started this way because I figured that surviving in the apocalypse, shaving would probably be a lesser worry for her :D But now that we are policing the streets, I'm debating that choice. Maybe, if I find enough time, I'll sit down and make a second version of the game with clean shaven - that shouldn't be all that many renders to change out.
I vote for clean shaven. I've clicked watch later for the urination tag but that huge bush is unsettling.

Last edited:

dunhill

May 3, 2017
Originally I started this way because I figured that surviving in the apocalypse, shaving would probably be a lesser worry for her :D But now that we are policing the streets, I'm debating that choice. Maybe, if I find enough time, I'll sit down and make a second version of the game with clean shaven - that shouldn't be all that many renders to change out.
thats cool and all but remember that there is a good few of us that love a woman with bush (like a wild bush not trimmed)... i haven't played the game yet (i will soon) but i guess during an apocalypse most ppl wouldn't have time to shave...

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote