VN Ren'Py Abandoned Ellie Confidential [v0.2] [BUTTANDHONOR]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Dec 15, 2022
Damn that was so bad, that I rather go the menu instead of to the next chapter. Be it that next chapter and the save option both threw an exception...

And learn to shave, it looks horrible...

Dec 7, 2020
Thanks a lot for offering a lesbian route ^^, I'll try this game soon.

Regarding pubic hair, I love the fully natural look, the fully shaven look, and anything in between (both me and my girlfriend switch often lol), so no complains here.

And hairy pubes are unusual in games, so they're always welcome.

And I know that this is probably unpopular and I doubt that there are games with it, but I don't mind girls with a bit of body hair, mainly a bit in the shins, or on/under the belly. There's no need to always be fully waxed.

Last edited:

buttandhonor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
Thanks a lot for offering a lesbian route ^^, I'll try this game soon.

Regarding pubic hair, I love the fully natural look, the fully shaven look, and anything in between (both me and my girlfriend switch often lol), so no complains here.

And hairy pubes are unusual in games, so they're always welcome.

And I know that this is probably unpopular and I doubt that there are games with it, but I don't mind girls with a bit of body hair, mainly a bit in the shins, or in/under the belly. There's no need to always be fully waxed.
Wait until tomorrow or so, I'm almost done with the fixed version :)

Reactions: Mistress Elizabeth

buttandhonor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
Okay, here is the updated fixed version:
PC:
Mac:

Bugfixes:
  • Abby now stands with her feet on the floor.
  • Black Eyes Peace / iris problems fixed
  • Some renders are less dark then they were before. Night scenes are hard.
  • OPTIONAL BODY HAIR -> after the first scene in chapter 1, you will have the option to choose clean shaven or hairy.
  • Links to Patreon at the end of the chapter should no longer cause an error message from the missing jump to chapter 2.
  • Fixed missing game_menu image when right-clicking during gameplay.
  • Fixed two typos
Please let me know if everything works out now, I think I fixed everything that was reported so far. And thanks again for the feedback!

buttandhonor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
By the way: Does anyone know where I can get a Tess model? I really want to include her in the game, but for the life of me I can't seem to find one. All the other characters are available, but Tess isn't for some reason.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Okay, here is the updated fixed version:
PC: Workupload
Mac: Workupload

Bugfixes:
  • Abby now stands with her feet on the floor.
  • Black Eyes Peace / iris problems fixed
  • Some renders are less dark then they were before. Night scenes are hard.
  • OPTIONAL BODY HAIR -> after the first scene in chapter 1, you will have the option to choose clean shaven or hairy.
  • Links to Patreon at the end of the chapter should no longer cause an error message from the missing jump to chapter 2.
  • Fixed missing game_menu image when right-clicking during gameplay.
  • Fixed two typos
Please let me know if everything works out now, I think I fixed everything that was reported so far. And thanks again for the feedback!
The bugs are fixed.

But there is still some issues with the renders.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, Ellie nipples aren't consistent

Thank you for keeping the hairy option :).
I hope it won't implicate to much work later, when the number of renders will increase.

Anyway, Ellie is a great MC.
Cute, but also with an interesting personality so far.
I like her sense of humor and snarky remarks.
Her half-smile emphasis this very well.

One last thing, I would like to support you.
But your first tier is a bit high for me, and with the exchange rate, it doesn't help.
Could you had a zero-tier for the cheap like me :) that could only afford 1-2 buck by month.
No problem if it don't give any advantage and give access at the same time that the public release.

buttandhonor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
The bugs are fixed.

But there is still some issues with the renders.

Also, Ellie nipples aren't consistent

Thank you for keeping the hairy option :).
I hope it won't implicate to much work later, when the number of renders will increase.

Anyway, Ellie is a great MC.
Cute, but also with an interesting personality so far.
I like her sense of humor and snarky remarks.
Her half-smile emphasis this very well.

One last thing, I would like to support you.
But your first tier is a bit high for me, and with the exchange rate, it doesn't help.
Could you had a zero-tier for the cheap like me :) that could only afford 1-2 buck by month.
No problem if it don't give any advantage and give access at the same time that the public release.
Thank you for testing!

You have no idea how annoying this nipple thing is :ROFLMAO: When they are on, they poke through normal clothes, if they are off, I forget to switch them back on.

I'm glad you enjoy my writing of her character so far, I have a lot of fun writing this story / characters :)

Honestly, your feedback here is worth just as much as supporting me over on Patreon, it's basically unpaid beta testing when you report errors :) Patreon eats up most of the support in fees because everything under 3 bucks gets extra fees on top,let's notfeedthe corporate overlords more than necessary :cautious:

Oh, and the hairy version would have stayed either way, I would have rather skipped the shaven option myself :) But it's not a lot of work, I just have to remember doing it for all the nude scenes.

buttandhonor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
woah! ! ! Ellie Williams. . . more games with Ellie! ! ! please. LOVE THAT CHARACTER

need to play it
I hope you enjoy it! I wanted to do something with Ellie FOREVER, but finally figured out that I didn't just want to make an apocalyptic parody game. This one has been so much fun for me to work on, I love combining one of my favorite characters with noir storytelling which I also love :)

Let me know what you think if you do end up playing!

• Red Heart
Reactions: vessna

buttandhonor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
yeah, it's so cool, i wonder what other new explicit content this game will have
My plans are that the player can basically start a relationship with most of the other characters, but at varying paces. Chapter two has a possible kissing scene, but from chapter 3 onward, you can expect more explicit sex scenes as possibilities. I have chapter 2 finished writing-wise and now work on the renders, and I have a general plan for chapter 3 mapped out. I think it will be interesting to play through, I hope others agree :)

So, in general, expect both F/M and F/F stuff, and later on I have some ideas for possible corruption plotlines in my mind. But that will take some time if it happens, I'm not quite sure of the exact structure in that regard yet.

Reactions: damnedfrog

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
My plans are that the player can basically start a relationship with most of the other characters, but at varying paces. Chapter two has a possible kissing scene, but from chapter 3 onward, you can expect more explicit sex scenes as possibilities. I have chapter 2 finished writing-wise and now work on the renders, and I have a general plan for chapter 3 mapped out. I think it will be interesting to play through, I hope others agree :)

So, in general, expect both F/M and F/F stuff, and later on I have some ideas for possible corruption plotlines in my mind. But that will take some time if it happens, I'm not quite sure of the exact structure in that regard yet.
How many female LI are you planing?

buttandhonor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
How many female LI are you planing?
Definitely Abby and Mel (always loved her in the games), and I am desperately trying to find a Tess model because I have a cool role for her in mind. But I can't seem to find one anywhere, really weird. I am also working on getting Dina into the game, but not immediately. I want to create another path outside of just the department, and I will probably go back and edit that in starting from chapter 1. But I realized that for now, I'll have to write the department / investigation story first and foremost, or else I won't get anything finished lol.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote