VN Ren'Py Abandoned Ellie Confidential [v0.2] [BUTTANDHONOR]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
I like that you have your own idea of a game. And because you don´t have to follow Patrons or other rules, you can enjoy your own fetishes.
But for my own: Because urination is not avoidable, I´m out. Sorry.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fortuna95

buttandhonor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
I like that you have your own idea of a game. And because you don´t have to follow Patrons or other rules, you can enjoy your own fetishes.
But for my own: Because urination is not avoidable, I´m out. Sorry.
What do you mean? There are three choices right before that moment, do nothing, wreck the place a little.

Reactions: Envoye

buttandhonor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
with the eye issue, try going into optimization, then under interlacing optimization switch it from auto to speed, that some times fixes the black eye issue.
Thank you, I just tested this and it fixed the issue. Now I only need to change and re-render all those scenes :rolleyes:

Reactions: WhiteWolf619

buttandhonor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
These are just some of the settings i use. Not sure if they will help you, and depending on your GPU. But I have found these work pretty well.
View attachment 2337649
This was done with pretty much those settings.
View attachment 2337652
Thanks!
I'll try those out and see how they work. I use an external denoiser as I have noticed that the internal one really slows DAZ down. It takes over a minute longer for me to use the internal denoiser and I can do hundreds with the batch denoiser.

Reactions: WhiteWolf619

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Thanks!
I'll try those out and see how they work. I use an external denoiser as I have noticed that the internal one really slows DAZ down. It takes over a minute longer for me to use the internal denoiser and I can do hundreds with the batch denoiser.
No worries and all the best with it.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
buttandhonor interesting premise.
And I like the pun in the title. Yes, I'm old enough to get it :)
Great to see another female protagonist game, with a lesbian route option.

Ellie is cute.
I find her face unique. I don't remember seeing a girl in another game that have a similar face. Great job!
I tend to prefer curvier girl, but I can't resits a blue eyed brunette with freckles.

Also, Team bush here :),
But I know it's not the most popular trend.
That it's a turn off for lot of people.
But that it could take a lot of work/time to have 2 options unshaven/shaved.
Still, I hope Ellie will keep it, or that we will have the option to.
Maybe you could ask zegamez, dev of Beauty and the Thug.
He manage to give unshaven/shaved pussy option, and even unshaven/shaved armpit. And for what I understand, without to much work.

I run into a bug.
When clicking on the save option or right clicking to get the menu
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The image game_menu.webp seems missing, I don't find it in the images folder.

Also, I find a typo:
1674673462109.png
English isn't my mother tongue, but I suppose you meant "sugarcoat".

I always feel a little bad to criticize renders because I konw they take a lot of work, are time consuming, and I wouldn't even be able to make a tenth of it.
But I find this one very weird.
I think you want to render that their faces were wet because it was raining outside.
But unfortunately, the result is not very good.
But even if you manage to get the wetness on the faces right, it will still be odd that the hair and the cloth are dry.

Last thing, about the story.
You explain that you think women would have other things to do during an apocalypse, that shaving. And I totally agreed.
But I don't see anything that explain or feel that the game take place during one.

Anyway, I don't want to sound mean. I just hope to be constructive.
I like this game so far.
Thank you for posting it.

Reactions: xxxavier

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Sorry, I forget another bug.
At the end of the chapter, if I chose "Oh yes, I want to play the next chapter!"

Which is not good for business, if you reward the players who want to continue to play your game with an error :)

buttandhonor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
Sorry, I forget another bug.
At the end of the chapter, if I chose "Oh yes, I want to play the next chapter!"

Which is not good for business, if you reward the players who want to continue to play your game with an error :)
Thank you for the detailed reports! That is super helpful feedback.

I am working on a fixed version right now that fixes the eyes and some other stuff in the renders.

Some notes:

I caught the two actual errors as well just twenty minutes ago. I think the Patreon page should still open in the browser by the way, the issue is just that right after that, it tries to jump to the second chapter, which I removed before uploading the first chapter. That's why I didn't catch it when I tested it myself :) And I missed the game menu image because I'm stupid, that will be fixed as well.

I will definitely keep the hair, but I'm debating if I'll upload a clean-shaven version as well. It just means that I have to double the number of uploads for each episode, and a bunch of renders that I need to duplicate. But maybe I could have it all in one game with a check at the beginning. But I'm a fan.

Oh, and when I was talking about the apocalypse, that was just where I started when I thought about making an Ellie game. At first, I simply wanted to make a game called "The lust of ass" because I can't believe nobody seems to have done it before, it writes itself :D

Last edited:

buttandhonor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
Me: hey links, where are you?!

Links: Dev is a rook, we guess :p
Ah screw this stupid reply feature that pastes half-finished comments :D I was nearly done uploading the fixed version when I saw the comment with more feedback, so I'm holding it back until I have everything fixed :D

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote