VN Ren'Py Abandoned Ellie Confidential [v0.2] [BUTTANDHONOR]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

buttandhonor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
And here I was going to post this bug w/ pics. Waiting for that update.
I already posted the link to it, this is fixed now.
Misspelling of title in dialogue label.

Seargant --> Sergeant
View attachment 2405363

A simple fix of MULTIPLE instances. This would not bother me except I use TTS meaning every time "Seargant" is pronounced it rings false. I probably would not have noticed it if I was not using TTS.
Thanks, it's fixed.

Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

buttandhonor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
Wrong outfit. I wore a dress ;) to the party and in this pic, I'm wearing casual.
View attachment 2405424
Ah, I thought I could get sneaky there and get away with one image for both, but then must have messed up the camera angle :D
This was a ridiculous amount of work, so I cut some corners whenever I could :D I'll get it fixed with the next proper update.

Derran

Oct 28, 2022
Ah, I thought I could get sneaky there and get away with one image for both, but then must have messed up the camera angle :D
Also inconsisteny on pubes selection. ;)
If you go for bald, Ellie all of a sudden has a full bush in the mirror scene

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But nice game so far, keep going (y)

Whippets

Dec 19, 2022
You're setting things up well and I'm interested in the game, but I suggest you expand your Patreon Tiers ... something like 1 (just simple game development), 3, 5, 10, 15, etc. Knowing how long chapter development can take, personally I'm hesitant to start right out at the $5 tier. IMHO

merleved

Mar 17, 2023
Great start with this one. Dig the wry humor, the writing is good, the visuals are solid, and the Hairy Bush option is A+++. I know it's a little extra work for the developer, but I really wish more devs would include a Hairy Bush option for most characters. This industry desperately needs more bush. Anyway, thanks! Excited to see this one develop.

merleved

Mar 17, 2023
The project is dead.
This is confirmed in some way? The Dev was active and responding here only a month ago.

I understand that the Patreon is down but there are literally half a dozen or more plausible reasons for that aside from Project Abandonment.

I'm not saying he abandoned it or not. But what I am saying is that if you're going to come on here and just flatly announce that a project is 'dead' when the Dev was here interacting only 4 weeks ago...it'd be nice to see some substantiation.

Oct 4, 2018
This is confirmed in some way? The Dev was active and responding here only a month ago.

I understand that the Patreon is down but there are literally half a dozen or more plausible reasons for that aside from Project Abandonment.

I'm not saying he abandoned it or not. But what I am saying is that if you're going to come on here and just flatly announce that a project is 'dead' when the Dev was here interacting only 4 weeks ago...it'd be nice to see some substantiation.
I used to talk to him on Discord, but he just disappeared from there too.
Obviously, there's still a chance it isn't fully dead, but it's not looking good.

• Sad
Reactions: damnedfrog

merleved

Mar 17, 2023
I used to talk to him on Discord, but he just disappeared from there too.
Obviously, there's still a chance it isn't fully dead, but it's not looking good.
Fair enough, I suppose. It's just that...he was active both here and on Discord only 4 weeks ago. :/ After following and playing Adult Interactive Fiction since Emy first discovered life in AGT, I guess I am pretty used to seeing months and years go by without updates. Calling DOA on a game after 4 weeks of silence seems...very premature.

But who knows. I'll keep my fingers crossed anyway.

Reactions: damnedfrog

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's a shame, this had a ton of potential but it's also the reason I stopped supporting new devs on Patreon.

Got a bit sick of finding good games only for them to get abandoned on 0.1 or 0.2

He seemed like a decent dev for a while, he proved that assumption wrong though.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote