• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 23 Votes

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Will keep an eye on this on in the future while harems arent my thing I do like the models in the previews.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Heads up. If you try to alter the save files to say get yourself more skillpoints, it doesn't seem to work.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Heads up. If you try to alter the save files to say get yourself more skillpoints, it doesn't seem to work.
Have you tried with URM? Also, maybe try Scrappy's mod a few post above? It doesn't have cheats, but it lowers points required, so it may solve issues?

Peace :)

Mar 18, 2020
Good luck getting these two scenes because I had to use unlocker to see them. Still no idea how to see them through gameplay

View attachment 3447641
There seems to be a problem. At the end of the night Chelsea always mentions seeing the MC have sex with Lydia in the hot tub, despite that scene never appearing in any of my playthroughs.
I still haven't figured out how to unlock those 2 scenes.

Edit: using the ScrappyMod made it so both scenes happen, the Chelsea dialogue problem still persists though. Scrappy is the GOAT.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pinsel

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
sounds like a game that wont be finished in my lifetime

18 Lis, sure
harem, great
11 different endings, okay?
skill trees, :rolleyes:
completely different personas dependant on how you play, :censored:
minigames, :mad:

all that's left to do is, to wish the Dev the best of luck, because he will surely need it.

Calz

Mar 12, 2022
Obviously pretty short for it's first episode but i honestly really enjoyed it, I'll never get sick of playing college/university visual novels.

Reactions: sailboat
4.60 star(s) 23 Votes