4.50 star(s) 24 Votes

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Judging by the single playthrough I did, it's a fairly promising start. At least plot-wise.

The writing is a bit dodgy. I'll leave a short list of misspellings at the bottom. But the much bigger problem is a catastrophic lack of commas. I also saw a few words missing an apostrophe, which I should probably have taken notes of, but I forgot.

I don't know how to feel about the card game. Somehow, this is the second game I've played here on F95 this month that incorporates FF8's Triple Triad (I think that was the name). I'm not a huge fan of it, and I hope this won't be a huge thing in this game.

This is certainly an ambitious project. 21 episodes spanning an entire year at uni. What worries me is that this will either be abandoned long before we reach the end, or take like 10 years to finish. I don't like either option, and I hope I'm wrong.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rafaaa

Apr 8, 2022
Renders are good and story its interesting. Hope that the game has more choices and that the choices have impact on the story and the relations with the girls, hope that the girls arent all slutty. The game has potential but the dev cant get lost on the story,have more choices with impact on story and relations with girls. When you choose some choices and you go to the girls profile sometimes when you quickload the previous choice stays there and the new choice and thats needs to be fixed and dont forget explaning how to get more skill points.

Last edited:

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
Looks like another gem in the making ep1 looks promising.. now lets see if the dev can deliver some good updates :)

Reactions: hebitora
Oct 7, 2018
View attachment 3445987

Overview:
After waking up wearing nothing but your underwear at a girls only house party, your university life kicks off to a wild start.
Play as an attractive young male psychology student at a prestigious British university famous for its academic research and equally infamous for its debauchery and sinful culture. Seduce and fall in love with 18 main romanceable characters each with their own unique personalities, kinks & traits and you'll have to employ different strategies for each of them.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-15
Release Date: 2024-03-15
Developer: WickedWare -
Censored: No
Version: Ep. 1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Elmwood University - Offtopic <- Please fight here

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Extras: Walkthrough +Gallery Unlocker

View attachment 3445986 View attachment 3445985 View attachment 3445984 View attachment 3445993 View attachment 3445994 View attachment 3445992
and? you want a medal?^^ LOL

Nov 23, 2020
18 girls?!?! GEEEZ, I would say 5 or 6 mains and the rest side girls like in some other games
depending on which group and what not

Although, it was good and will be watching your career with interest.

Cameo

Oct 2, 2017
idk, maybe i'm doing something very wrong, but i think there is a variable bug which locks Ella's scene and Lydia pool scene, setting bjcomp to True via console after Lydia's bathroom scene helped to resolve it

Reactions: Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
idk, maybe i'm doing something very wrong, but i think there is a variable bug which locks Ella's scene and Lydia pool scene, setting bjcomp to True via console after Lydia's bathroom scene helped to resolve it
yup, it is a bug...and there are also a few other (minor) bugs as...not surprisingly considering this game setup.
though it would probably be better to simplify it all now, than to get another college kings or similar mess :BootyTime:

Reactions: fishbulb123

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Judging by the single playthrough I did, it's a fairly promising start. At least plot-wise.

The writing is a bit dodgy. I'll leave a short list of misspellings at the bottom. But the much bigger problem is a catastrophic lack of commas. I also saw a few words missing an apostrophe, which I should probably have taken notes of, but I forgot.

I don't know how to feel about the card game. Somehow, this is the second game I've played here on F95 this month that incorporates FF8's Triple Triad (I think that was the name). I'm not a huge fan of it, and I hope this won't be a huge thing in this game.

This is certainly an ambitious project. 21 episodes spanning an entire year at uni. What worries me is that this will either be abandoned long before we reach the end, or take like 10 years to finish. I don't like either option, and I hope I'm wrong.
That's actually not that bad if that's the worst of it in terms of grammar and spelling. I'll give this a try. It's not like every other character is saying "WTF" and ending statements with question marks, right? (Can you let me know? Lol)

Yea, I agree with you. Even of the devs who don't abandon the game after biting off more than they can chew, I don't know many who aren't doing slow updates like 1 per year at this point. It's more likely it will be one of the possibilities you laid out rather than a unicorn suddenly popping up out of nowhere. It's too rare if not non-existent.

It's all but a matter of fact now that this game will likely take forever or be abandoned after seeing too many VNs follow that same trend. If the dev manages to buck that trend and keep up the quality, boom instant millionaire because the bar's that low.

I'm just tired of seeing the same, cliched tropes I could see in any form of pop culture/entertainment today. But hey, shouldn't judge a book by its cover. I'm just kind of jaded now and immediately thought, "Oh yay. Another one that's just going to write the characters the same exact way because that's all people know these days".

Edit: Still, I'm going to give it a try. Maybe. Just maybe. This time is different. LOL.

Reactions: Quetzzz

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
is it 3gb due to not using compression on the files or is ep1 actually that large?

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Ok so maybe its too early to tell but from my initial reactions it looks like we might have a decent college game alternative here.. Good luck devs and hope you can go the distance and see the full potential of a popular market

AAL15

Apr 20, 2022
is it 3gb due to not using compression on the files or is ep1 actually that large?
It is big, because
1. it doesn't have any compression yet. But the dev has plans to reduce it's size
2. It is a relatively big release . Not the biggest, but definitely bigger than most initial releases

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Well, I received a referral to give this a try from my good friend ohhiimfox and I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed it. Reading some of the posts, it seems the developer is new. If that's the case, I'm awestruck. This is a very polished and nearly error free first release. Some critics may say it's a bit sophomoric but that's ok since the MC is only a freshman. Hehe... I crack me up. Seriously, the renders are very good, the animations are good as well, MC is likeable enough and the the models are gorgeous. I think this could be a very successful project.

wolves9207

Oct 11, 2021
18 girls??? I prefer smaller numbers in this type of games like 6-7 girls. When there are so many girls, some are usually underdeveloped.

but good luck anyway.
plus development time with 2x/3x times the characters will be much longer. it seems like a lot of projects have a small dev team and a large scale premise or too many characters. with the large amount of abandoned projects, i think a lot of devs would be well served to start with a smaller premise and actually finish a game then expand later if all goes well.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
@WickedWare Dev
Feedback -
Do not change anything.. i know most devs go through this george lucas-esq need to remaster, upgrade and whatever their work once its released but PLEASE dont mess with what you have achieved here.. It doesnt have to have Ocean/Summer Gone levels of quality and visuals.. it doesnt need to be being a dik 2.0.. you have created something here that most devs cannot even get right after the 4th release and more.. The characters are perfect as they are and as they look.. the mini game is great and something to build on as the game grows.. the story is solid.. This is what a 1st release should aim to be.. Very playable, enjoyable, fresh, new and looks great already as it is.. build upon this great start.. there is absolutly no need to backtrack anything on this as it stands..
Amazing work

fyi - only bug i found was if you refused Lydia in the hot tub it isnt recognised by Chelsea who still remarks as if you did have sex with Lydia in there

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes