4.50 star(s) 24 Votes

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Its rare for me to do this but fk it.. i enjoyed this title so much that you got yourself a Patreon..

In other news lol.. So far im ranking my LI's as 1-(tied) Chelsea/Katie 2-Lydia 3-Violet 4-Ella 5-Selina 6-Paris 7-Taylor 8-Jordan/Chloe

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
plus development time with 2x/3x times the characters will be much longer.
Very true, but it also depends on how the dev is planning to go forward. Episode 1 is a good example of how it can be good decent size while already including 10 girls. This is because the group setting by making the game starts at a party which automatically include a lot of girls, and that a lot of the girls are already in groups. Also the lack of "bro" characters that we often see in other similar games. I don't hate bro characters, but excessive bro screen time does take away quite a lot of development time that could've been used to progress forward the girls instead.

Personally, I would prefer for the dev to continue with this style because this will allow the game to be consistently updated with decent amount of content without too many distractions. I think there is a good market for a good game that focuses on the girls with no/minimal distractions. If dev is confident with their storyboard for the girls, it might be worthwhile to focus on that instead.

However, my worry is that the dev will start spending development time on the Gorillas and lengthy one-on-one situations which then slows down the story progression. I hope I'm wrong and this doesn't turn into 6-month per update cycle because I really do think this game has potential.

Reactions: Ceesko

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
I have no problem with the Feminist/SJW talk in this game, but I draw the line when Chloe said she supports Chelsea United, it's Chelsea FC!
did you not read the rest of it lol.. she then get and shows how little she knows by confusing them with Man U lol was a funny scene

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aleval1994

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Very true, but it also depends on how the dev is planning to go forward. Episode 1 is a good example of how it can be good decent size while already including 10 girls. This is because the group setting by making the game starts at a party which automatically include a lot of girls, and that a lot of the girls are already in groups. Also the lack of "bro" characters that we often see in other similar games. I don't hate bro characters, but excessive bro screen time does take away quite a lot of development time that could've been used to progress forward the girls instead.

Personally, I would prefer for the dev to continue with this style because this will allow the game to be consistently updated with decent amount of content without too many distractions. I think there is a good market for a good game that focuses on the girls with no/minimal distractions. If dev is confident with their storyboard for the girls, it might be worthwhile to focus on that instead.

However, my worry is that the dev will start spending development time on the Gorillas and lengthy one-on-one situations which then slows down the story progression. I hope I'm wrong and this doesn't turn into 6-month per update cycle because I really do think this game has potential.
The good thing is that we can roughly see from the intro (backed up by the achievements) where the story will go. The girls are grouped and the traits and such say they will affect one another so I don't think any of them will be isolated.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Gotta say, I'm impressed. Pretty good, especially for an initial release. Stats / points idea is interesting, especially if it leads to the odd bonus scene / render. Triple Triad being included was a bit odd though, especially since combo-flips didn't work, but whatever.

Reactions: Hungover00

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
The good thing is that we can roughly see from the intro (backed up by the achievements) where the story will go. The girls are grouped and the traits and such say they will affect one another so I don't think any of them will be isolated.
To be fair, it's not quite clear yet whether the current grouping is actual groups or simply that they're the ones in the game right now. For example: Selina, Paris, Chloe, and Jordan are grouped together despite Selina and Paris currently having no best friends, them seemingly not interacting with Chloe and Jordan, and that they're a mixture of first, second, and third years. But then again, maybe the will become a group later on? Hoo boy that'd be an interesting group chemistry that I'd love to be in the middle of just to experience the potential nuclear explosion.

We also have to consider that dev has 11 planned endings which include solo/group/harem ending. So there definitely be solo routes for some of the girls. Then we don't know either how the game will handle if the player only show interest in one/some of the grouped girls and not all of them. For example: what would happen if you have high love with Ella but low with Lydia and/or Chelsea? Do we just still get content with Ella or do we get no content at all from them because the others don't like us?

You're right though, I think the dev made it quite clear that the game will pay attention to group activities with how many of the achievements seem to involve multiple girls. I really hope the solo routes are only for at most 3 girls and not too many of them.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Promising game. I also like the main image. Hope to see more tags in future updates.

war117

Nov 9, 2017
I’m thinking of trying this game. I’ve already downloaded it but I can’t extract it every time I do at least with one of the programs. It seems the application to start. The game is damage or corrupted or when I try another application to extracted it goes to an error during extraction point and when I look at the folder the game starting point application is not in the folder

MattC94PL

Dec 11, 2018
That was actually really nice. Very curious mechanic with the talents and the characters I actually am interested in (Violet #1, followed very closely by Ella... and also, finally a cheerleader that isn't a bitch!). Looking forward to more from this title.

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
The game is kinda stuck in an infinite loop when chatting with Jordan and Chloe...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And this just goes on and on! :eek:

Not to mention my score with the two girls...

And it was such a fun little game until I got stuck here... :cry:

:p

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
I've made a walkthrough/gallery unlocker for this game

Features:
  • Unlocks replay scenes
  • Shows points gained in dialogue choices
  • Lowered some point requirements for scenes
  • Fixed some choices getting reset on game load

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
scrappy the gallery unlocker in your mod doesn't work,the scenes are still locked.

Reactions: FrezzPussy

Daandas

Jun 26, 2023
is scrappys mod breaking the game, or does Chelsea always assume you fucked her friend in the pool no matter what happens?

Jukke55

Oct 20, 2019
The game is kinda stuck in an infinite loop when chatting with Jordan and Chloe...

And this just goes on and on! :eek:

Not to mention my score with the two girls...

And it was such a fun little game until I got stuck here... :cry:

:p
I think that was the point, same happens when you say that you will not behave before going down to the party, many AVNs do that, as a chose to give an stupid answer but in the end you need to say the nice answer. I'd even say that sounds realistic as Jordan seems to be a girl that always needs to be in control and only accepts her point of view.
(Also this is most certainly not an rape game so OFC you need consent from the girl first)

Reactions: Walter Victor

minoraeon

Feb 20, 2020
Good luck getting these two scenes because I had to use unlocker to see them. Still no idea how to see them through gameplay

View attachment 3447641
I think it depends on your skills you choose. Cum on their faces and Ella's competitive nature kicks in. I chosethe Ripped and Pretty cum skills, but you may be able to get away with dexterity and pretty cum.

MattC94PL

Dec 11, 2018
I think it depends on your skills you choose. Cum on their faces and Ella's competitive nature kicks in. I chosethe Ripped and Pretty cum skills, but you may be able to get away with dexterity and pretty cum.
I chose the same two and Ella didn't approach after the two of them. I'll try replaying with different choices.

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes