4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Why does my backlog have to be so big everytime I see this thread pop up on recent post I want to play it but then I recall there is at least 5 other games I rather get around to playing first :(

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Why does my backlog have to be so big everytime I see this thread pop up on recent post I want to play it but then I recall there is at least 5 other games I rather get around to playing first :(
I hear you brother - I'm still copping shit on one I can't find time to get started on. :ROFLMAO: I have over 20 games with updates yet to play. Plus 407 on my to try list. :ROFLMAO: It doesn't help that I've spent ages redoing a game because I didn't get a girl pregnant, and now discover that I can never get her pregnant if I didn't before. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I hear you brother - I'm still copping shit on one I can't find time to get started on. :ROFLMAO: I have over 20 games with updates yet to play. Plus 407 on my to try list. :ROFLMAO: It doesn't help that I've spent ages redoing a game because I didn't get a girl pregnant, and now discover that I can never get her pregnant if I didn't before. ;)
I been switching up between updates and AVN's ive never played. So it doesn't feel like im playing the same games if it happens to be a game I feel I need to replay to refresh my memory on. Plus I just don't like to binge like 20 updates in a row or whatever it is. But i'm probably gonna include this one soon on the games ive never played

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I been switching up between updates and AVN's ive never played. So it doesn't feel like im playing the same games if it happens to be a game I feel I need to replay to refresh my memory on. Plus I just don't like to binge like 20 updates in a row or whatever it is. But i'm probably gonna include this one soon on the games ive never played
I never like to say 'must play' cause everyone has different tastes. But I really enjoyed it.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I never like to say 'must play' cause everyone has different tastes. But I really enjoyed it.
yeah I heard nothing but good things about this game even tho harems aren't really my thing unless I know it's good or im in the mood for some variety.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
yeah I heard nothing but good things about this game even tho harems aren't really my thing unless I know it's good or im in the mood for some variety.
It's just not harem though.

" There are tons of choices to make each episode and eventually the game will conclude with 11 different endings which include monogamous endings, harem endings, 'throuple' endings and more. "

Reactions: Dessolos

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
It's just not harem though.

" There are tons of choices to make each episode and eventually the game will conclude with 11 different endings which include monogamous endings, harem endings, 'throuple' endings and more. "
oh that's good to hear then. I was told by someone it was a harem with alot of choices didn't realize it was more like everything when it comes to branching. I just assumed the choices were more simple ones or effect the story but not so much the branching of the paths. Sounds like be one for me then cause I love my monogamous paths and im selective if I like throuples or not.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Milton749

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
oh that's good to hear then. I was told by someone it was a harem with alot of choices didn't realize it was more like everything when it comes to branching. I just assumed the choices were more simple ones or effect the story but not so much the branching of the paths. Sounds like be one for me then cause I love my monogamous paths and im selective if I like throuples or not.
There is also an old high school friend in it. I have a feeling you'll like her. She needs fixing. ;)

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
There is also an old high school friend in it. I have a feeling you'll like her. ;)
lol now you make me want to play it sooner just to see and I just started another AVN today I been wanting to play for awhile. maybe i'll have to play this one next haha

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
lol now you make me want to play it sooner just to see and I just started another AVN today I been wanting to play for awhile. maybe i'll have to play this one next haha
Did you see my edit? She needs fixing, and maybe lots of hand-holding. :ROFLMAO:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Did you see my edit? She needs fixing, and maybe lots of hand-holding. :ROFLMAO:
nope just saw it now. Fixing + friend, yeah there is no stopping me im gonna hold the fuck out of her hand and give her some head pets. Tho I just want to take care of her be there for her I dont need to fix her as long as I can do that fixing can come later.

• Haha

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
There is also an old high school friend in it. I have a feeling you'll like her. She needs fixing. ;)
Didn't she get kidnapped at the end of the last update... oh wait, my bad!

Definitely looking forward to meeting all the new girls here, especially looking forward to seeing if the twins can be pulled off well. Often when you get twins they are... underwhelming, I feel.

• Haha

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
doesn't mean he has them all downloaded could be like me and uses a spreadsheet to keep track of them and only downloads as he plays. I got around 200-300 or so games I think on my backlog
yep, spreadsheet works well

I have 504 games in my backlog, though I wouldn't call it backlog in my case, it's just a list of games I finished/playing/gonna play, each with corresponding status ;)

• Wow
Reactions: PickerLewd

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
:oops:o_O How is this possible? Do you have 10 TB hard drives installed?
doesn't mean he has them all downloaded could be like me and uses a spreadsheet to keep track of them and only downloads as he plays. I got around 200-300 or so games I think on my backlog
yep, spreadsheet works well

I have 504 games in my backlog, though I wouldn't call it backlog in my case, it's just a list of games I finished/playing/gonna play, each with corresponding status ;)
Yep spreadsheet. I have 206 completed/waiting updates. I have 271 I have already downloaded to try, but the rest I haven't downloaded yet.

I have 2 copies of all my games & saves backed up to 2 different external HDDs (in case one dies) and only bring them on to my computer to play and then back them up again. Yes I'm pretty anal. :ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: AlexMpog
4.50 star(s) 25 Votes