4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Uma hora atrás
Just bullet points because I am busy as FUCK and I promised to give you guys a date for E2:

E2 is not finished, still in development but I'm getting there.

I have done my best to estimate when is the soonest I could release E2 by if I work flat out until then and that's exactly what I'm going to do and I now have a date which I am going to do my best to stick to and I'm confident I can.

E2's earliest release (for UltraViolet members) will be Saturday 20th July (midday GMT) (13 days from now)

I will publish a list of the release dates for each tier after this post (the 14 day range of early access from bronze to UV will be squished into 11 days just because I am behind schedule and want everyone to get the game this month)

I can't promise that E2 won't have bugs on the 20th - I will test it extensively before release so there won't be anything major but there will likely be a number of very small mistakes which I will correct in the following days and publish a fix to.

It's also possible that the new characters in E2 might not have their long text bio in the 20th July release as this is my lowest priority and what I'm doing last (I wrote backstories for everyone a long time ago but some of the E2 girls need theirs updated and edited.)

As someone commented on one of my other posts which I didn't reply to - I will try and make a version which is just the update without the need to replay E1 but the 20th release might have to be a combined only version with me releasing the update only version in the following days. Tbc just depending on if I have time before the 20th - if I don't then it will come slightly after but I fully intend to because it would be ridiculous for you to have to replay the whole game every ep.

Reminder that I will accept any refund requests for this month because I am late with E2

Thanks to everyone for your patience and thank you to everyone who has told me not to overwork myself but I'm afraid I will be ignoring your advice for the next 13 days. UV members get front row seats at my funeral

Have a great week

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Uma hora atrás
Dear first year students, please find your class schedule below:

ULTRAVIOLET TIER: Saturday 20th July

INFRARED TIER: Monday 22nd July

GOLD TIER: Thursday 25th July

SILVER TIER: Sunday 28th July

BRONZE TIER: Wednesday 31st July

Warm regards,

Elmwood Psychology Department

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Well shit there goes my plans for playing this as my next AVN I might as well wait now

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I was experimenting a bit with the skills and it seems that the only ones that work in chapter 1 are the following:

Ripped: Obviously you're shirtless for the whole chapter so it's a +1 for free lust.
pineapple juice and delicious cum: the girls available in episode 1, like their dose of calcium, so having those two skills is quite useful to get love points.
screenshot0001.png
I also activated other skills, but the ones I mentioned above are the ones that most influenced the gain of points.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I was experimenting a bit with the skills and it seems that the only ones that work in chapter 1 are the following:

Ripped: Obviously you're shirtless for the whole chapter so it's a +1 for free lust.
pineapple juice and delicious cum: the girls available in episode 1, like their dose of calcium, so having those two skills is quite useful to get love points.
View attachment 3809829
I also activated other skills, but the ones I mentioned above are the ones that most influenced the gain of points.
What order would you recommended picking them up in?

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
What order would you recommended picking them up in?
Well, for chapter 1 the only skills that really work and give you extra points are:
ripped
dexterity
and the whole line down that starts with pineapple juice.
those are the skills that really matter in the chapter 1, all the others that I checked have no relevance yet.

Reactions: RandoCard3

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
1721004025827.png
Developer Update #17

Hi everyone, one week until the early access release of E2!
This week was probably the hardest I have ever worked. I've worked for about 90-100 hours and I'm still not finished but I'm going to keep working at that level until Saturday and then I should be able to finish but it will be tight. Not much else to say right now but thank you for your patience. I think E2 is looking great but that'll up to you guys to decide. Also preparing a big survey for us to analyse and I'm really excited for the release. I said I would try to prepare an update only version for E2 but I'm changing my mind on that just because I've changed a lot of things (like the perk tree) so it's looking much better to just do a new E1 and E2 combined version. But in future with E3 that will be an update only file. Really excited to see what you think about E2. Just 6 days to go for UltraViolet members!
Have a great week!

P.S. The footys comin home lads

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
That was fun. I really like the two trios. Lydia was the highlight for me, though. Do wish we had more time with Violet, though.

Last edited:

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
e2flec14.png

Hi everyone. One day until early access starts for UV members. I am so pressed for time that I've only just managed to finish all the renders this morning (was hoping to finish them several days ago). Now I have a lot of testing, editing and implementation to do in a very short amount of time.

• I previously said midday GMT but I'm so pressed for time it will have to be more like midnight (24 hours from this post).
  • The early access release will have all content with the exception of the long text character bios for the 8 new girls which will be added in an update several days after UV early access - likely the Gold early access release.
  • I'm working on the survey too but that will probably come out a few days after this early access release too.
  • Will post a confirmation 6 hours before launch.
  • Thank you all so much for your patience. I'm just as excited as you are.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
so-excited.jpg

I just hope the Dev doesn't start to burn out the way he keeps pushing himself to meet deadlines. Most reasonable people won't care if it's a week or two late as long as they are kept in the loop.

Reactions: AlexMpog

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
View attachment 3848155

Hi everyone. One day until early access starts for UV members. I am so pressed for time that I've only just managed to finish all the renders this morning (was hoping to finish them several days ago). Now I have a lot of testing, editing and implementation to do in a very short amount of time.

• I previously said midday GMT but I'm so pressed for time it will have to be more like midnight (24 hours from this post).
  • The early access release will have all content with the exception of the long text character bios for the 8 new girls which will be added in an update several days after UV early access - likely the Gold early access release.
  • I'm working on the survey too but that will probably come out a few days after this early access release too.
  • Will post a confirmation 6 hours before launch.
  • Thank you all so much for your patience. I'm just as excited as you are.
Carl.png

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes