4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
Would that be Scholar?

Is it possible to have Scholar and satisfy Ella? I'm more than happy to replay everything just to be good in bed and flirt with Dr Riley.
Yes, it's possible, but I believe that if you buy the Schollar, you won't have points for other perks that work with ELLA. Like the one where she gets drunk from drinking your milk, have you gotten that one? I recommend the Schollar for those who want to flirt with the teachers.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Ray_D just checking this one out and saw the femdom tag, but other posts says it's not in the game, which is good for me. But in your opinion, so far, do you think it's my type of game?

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Ray_D just checking this one out and saw the femdom tag, but other posts says it's not in the game, which is good for me. But in your opinion, so far, do you think it's my type of game?
Well the summary would be as follows: here you play as biggus dickus, an english young adult who decided to study psychology at elwood university. You arrive on campus and a rugby group called the gorillas prank you by leaving you naked in the middle of an all-girls party, to be honest I don't know how that's considered a prank but who knows, from that point on you'll meet a cast of girls and you know the rest.

Since I know you, I'll just say that there is only one mini-game and you can skip it and the other mechanic is a skill tree for sex and other future interactions.
screenshot0004.png
screenshot0005.png
screenshot0006.png

Reactions: Dark Silence

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Until we get an idea of which girls are part of the same route as each other, I might just do this too. Though, I'd probably go light over dark.

How'd you do this anyway? Renpy save editor for points?
The path of light is more useful, as one of its abilities allows two girls who do not get along to get along, in short more threesomes. :KEK:

Reactions: Hungover00

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Well the summary would be as follows: here you play as biggus dickus, an english young adult who decided to study psychology at elwood university. You arrive on campus and a rugby group called the gorillas prank you by leaving you naked in the middle of an all-girls party, to be honest I don't know how that's considered a prank but who knows, from that point on you'll meet a cast of girls and you know the rest.

Since I know you, I'll just say that there is only one mini-game and you can skip it and the other mechanic is a skill tree for sex and other future interactions.
View attachment 3874283
View attachment 3874284
View attachment 3874285
I'll give it a go. Thanks, bro.

Reactions: Ray_D

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
Reactions: RandoCard3

Dbbballs

Sep 30, 2022
I wish we could replay episodes with different traits instead og having to play the whole thing from the beginning.

Also does anyone know how to get the scene with lydia (or who that is) on the bed?

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
God the card game is so fucking shit. yes, there's the option to skip, but good LORD is it bad. make it better or remove it, because in its current state it's fucking insufferable.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
God the card game is so fucking shit. yes, there's the option to skip, but good LORD is it bad. make it better or remove it, because in its current state it's fucking insufferable.
Oh, good, I'm not the only one that fails repeatedly before finally winning, by the sounds of it.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
The path of light is more useful, as one of its abilities allows two girls who do not get along to get along, in short more threesomes. :KEK:
Also, getting a flat +20 love to everyone in the game seems like it would be good to get early, then get technique perks.

Though it is pretty tempting to unlock all the non-exclusive perks and see how that turns out.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
This is my favourite use of disabled rollback in a game. Usually it feels like the dev just artificially locking you into your choice, but as a character quirk it's super funny.
Yes, it was a good implementation of that mechanic. :KEK:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
This is my favourite use of disabled rollback in a game. Usually it feels like the dev just artificially locking you into your choice, but as a character quirk it's super funny.
That's great and very well thought out :LUL:, in fact I was just thinking of another trait where someone finds out you've been using cheats to get all your perks, like "Ray_D".
But a Patreon who plays normally would never have that, so I don't think it would be done.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I went to like $40, realized I wasn't going to win and after that ducked out at just over $4.
I only did the 2 pound bid, anything over 2.50/2.40 seemed like it would be some failure of game theory for the bidders. But no real difference in the scene from not bidding at all.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
That's great and very well thought out :LUL:, in fact I was just thinking of another trait where someone finds out you've been using cheats to get all your perks, like "Ray_D".
But a Patreon who plays normally would never have that, so I don't think it would be done.
I thought it was a glitch, had to use the history function to check a line of dialogue I missed. Only later did I check her profile and ability. Great surprise.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I thought it was a glitch, had to use the history function to check a line of dialogue I missed. Only later did I check her profile and ability. Great surprise.
When a trait is activated, the game warns you in the top left corner, I think that was not there before and it was quite confusing.

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes