4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

xortor

May 3, 2018
Is that an actual image from the game?
If that's the mc's dick this game will go on the ignore list right away, even though the girls look cute.
Damn, I got excited for a second when I saw this one. Beautiful girls, college setting, corruption.

But sadly, I hate games with novelty horse-cock MCs. Ruins the immersion for me every time.

Reactions: SeeEmilyPlay

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
So, another University fuckfest with a Chadmeister Horse-cock MC? I feel it's my duty to test this shenanigans :PogChamp:

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Is that an actual image from the game?
If that's the mc's dick this game will go on the ignore list right away, even though the girls look cute.
It is, but it's a weird one. In other scenes, it doesn't look quite as thick, but it is admittedly one of the (sometimes-dreaded) horsecocks. Maybe the twins just made it bigger than usual (it's specifically what they're aiming for there, as they're measuring it (9in when erect, btw))

Reactions: Johnnysinsgaming

YRS™

May 30, 2020
What qualifies as a MILF for you? If 37 counts, then there is indeed a milf, though she looks like she'll be a slow burn. There's also a 29 year old that qualifies as a milf as far as perk affects go, but I don't think that counts otherwise.
I did not play game yet just saw tags.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
So with Ella at the end I'm assuming your ability to make her orgasm is based on the traits you choose?

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
What qualifies as a MILF for you? If 37 counts, then there is indeed a milf, though she looks like she'll be a slow burn. There's also a 29 year old that qualifies as a milf as far as perk affects go, but I don't think that counts otherwise.
I did not play game yet just saw tags.
My suggestion is there are no confirmed MILFs in the literal sense (M for Mum rather than Mom, because of the UK setting - Gloucester if I caught Lydia's postcode correctly!), but depending on the lower age limit you want to set on the term, maybe cougars. Shall we go instead with the non-age-restricted term TILF? (Teacher I'd Like to Fuck)

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
My suggestion is there are no confirmed MILFs in the literal sense (M for Mum rather than Mom, because of the UK setting - Gloucester if I caught Lydia's postcode correctly!), but depending on the lower age limit you want to set on the term, maybe cougars. Shall we go instead with the non-age-restricted term TILF? (Teacher I'd Like to Fuck)
Cougars fall under the Milf category on F95, if in the right age bracket. Report if the tag is missing.
  • Milf [Sex act with an older woman who appears to be within the age range of 30-50 (doesn't need to be a parent).]

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
I guess so, but tried a few different paths, still didnt manage to. Just gave up at some point :D would appreciate any walkthorugh to make her have her orgams
you need 3 skills - Dexterity, oral mastery and joint orgasm. She will have 3 orgasms and extra dialogue

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: serhatdozdiyik
4.50 star(s) 25 Votes