4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
If the game is good enough (and this has some early potential) I would welcome something new where you have multiple paths to play for smaller groups. I'd much prefer a Bare Witness style game in terms of LIs (so solos, throuples, and onwards up to probably about the same spot with four girls in polyamory) than a game where I'd expect to aim for one save and collect everyone in a harem. If you're enjoying it overall, it can be quite rewarding to finish up and then start again (with each new update) with a different pair or trio of beautiful LIs!
But this game is more complex because depending on the build you get, you experience different things and you can make the game easier or harder.
There's this funny video that the dev made where when he level up a skill and it suddenly the scene turns into night :LUL:.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
But this game is more complex because depending on the build you get, you experience different things and you can make the game easier or harder.
There's this funny video that the dev made where when he level up a skill and it suddenly the scene turns into night :LUL:.
Yes, there is a DNA that makes the girls get drunk on your 'Milk,' wanting more.

For the scene to turn into night, it's like DNA that you buy in the supernatural section, except that you either buy LIGHT or DARK; mixing them is impossible.

1721851635496.png

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
As the Patrons are receiving the versions, they are also testing and providing corrections. It's good to stick to the schedule because, by the time it becomes available to the larger public, it will have been thoroughly tested and will have complete biographies.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Elmwood University Ep2- EA- PC
Do you have a different hoster. Fuck that one. It takes hours. Its also not on the Approved hoster list.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Normally I would do pixeldrain, but they now require registration. I'll see what I can come up with.
Just make an account. They don't even need to to verify the E-Mail so just use a throw away email.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Elmwood University [Ep.2 EA] [WickedWare] - Compressed

Win/Linux [280 MB]
- - - -

Mac [275 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
--------------------------------
Elmwood University [Ep.2 EA] [WickedWare] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

Win/Linux: Ep.1 Slim -> Ep.2 EA
[1,74 GB]
- - - -

Mac: Ep.1 Slim -> Ep.2 EA [1,75 GB]
- - - -

Win/Linux Compressed: Ep.1 Slim -> Ep.2 EA [135 MB]
- - - -

Mac Compressed: Ep.1 Slim -> Ep.2 EA [140 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
What qualifies as a MILF for you? If 37 counts, then there is indeed a milf, though she looks like she'll be a slow burn. There's also a 29 year old that qualifies as a milf as far as perk affects go, but I don't think that counts otherwise.

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes