4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Why is the MC's dick getting bigger?

Can someone post a few screenshots of the blowjob scene in chapter 1? I can't recall it ever being this big
I thought that too, and initially was going to say it didn't always look that big, but when I checked, it sort of did. It maybe didn't look quite as big in mouths, some times, but when there's a hand around it, you can tell.
1722108327420.png
1722108389995.png
1722108449104.png
1722108471200.png

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
With that, I've finished the update. I thought it was pretty good, it had a decent enough length (the update, not the cock), and what felt like an appropriate number of lewds. I skipped the Nina one, purely because the choices I saw were leading up to it didn't suit me. I'm not sure if I'll regret telling Violet (HotRiona) that I am glad we're friends (rather than I want to be more), but if I do, that's where the multiple playthroughs start to come in - to pick up the ones you missed (if applicable).

The new dormmates seem cool, especially Tashley, of course. Molly is another one I probably missed a trick with - for game purposes, I imagine it might be best to clone your donkey dick, but I chose the off-the-shelf option as that felt like it would be best everywhere else (other than doing nothing, I guess).

• Haha
Reactions: xortor

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Started a new game with the compressed version and noticed a bug :
In Tutorial DNA window the areas to select the traits are mostly shifted a bit to the right or even swapped, eg click on "Pineapple Juice" and get "Warm Cum" and vice versa.

Is this a problem of the compressed version or for all versions?

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Well, maybe in the future (no sex yet).

Just met Flo (Dr Florence Riley) though, and she is fine:
View attachment 3873802
She's also very charming. Not usually the kind of character I go for but she won me over very quickly.

Speaking of her, how far into the bidding war did you guys get?

View attachment 3873977
Jesus Christ this woman is so intimidating that she won't let me roll back my mistakes.:KEK:
View attachment 3873981
This is my favourite use of disabled rollback in a game. Usually it feels like the dev just artificially locking you into your choice, but as a character quirk it's super funny.

Last edited:

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Twins kissing on the lips should be considered incest right?
Probably, but not for what the tags are used for on this site. If people found this by searching for the Incest tag, they're going to be very disappointed.

It's why the tag system overhaul is so necessary.

Reactions: Almighty

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
She's also very charming. Not usually the kind of character I go for but she won me over very quickly.

Speaking of her, how far into the bidding war did you guys get?
Just to let anyone who might be interested know, there's a PERK that allows you to ignore this bidding war, School Perk if I'm not mistaken.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Just to let anyone who might be interested know, there's a PERK that allows you to ignore this bidding war, School Perk if I'm not mistaken.
Would that be Scholar?

Is it possible to have Scholar and satisfy Ella? I'm more than happy to replay everything just to be good in bed and flirt with Dr Riley.

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes