4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

tfalcone

Jul 21, 2024
Amazing game so far, but I got an issue. In ep2 when talking to Violet after lighthouse trip, when I skip the game, it takes me back to ep1 where Ella asks to go to the bathroom.

Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Is the sex with Selina a bad thing? Are there consequences for it?
Selina has the ability to adsorb the love points of the other girls. This means that every time you have sex with her you will lose points with the other girls.:HideThePain:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Holy crap! Just loaded this up and when I started the game, I get kicked in the eyes with billboard sized font. Damn. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I don't think this is the face of someone who wants head pats & nose boops. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you are right she wants me to boop her tits. ngl that threw me for a surprise thought she was gonna look all sweet and innocent and shit and not a bit scary if I piss her off lol
*note to self don't piss this childhood friend off*

• Haha
Reactions: Milton749

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
I wish we could replay episodes with different traits instead og having to play the whole thing from the beginning.

Also does anyone know how to get the scene with lydia (or who that is) on the bed?
Ella at the end? You have to make her jealous, so after sex on the couch with Lydia, go to Ella's room and ask her questions (I think the choices are labelled as "make her jealous/more jealous", so you can't miss them) then ask her on a date. You might need to choose the option for her to watch when you're having sex with Lydia in the first instance, but I figure everyone is likely to choose that for the potential it offers anyway...

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes