4.40 star(s) 32 Votes

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I have also a problem when I talk to the twins in the beginning of episode 2. Whenever a choice that earns points comes up I get an exception that can not be ignored. It is really annoying. For information I do have the mod installed
Are you using the updated mod for ep 2 (EA)? If you downloaded a mod for ep 1, you'll probably hit a string of exceptions.

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
It's between the orgasm perks or scholar for me. And that probably won't be an issue if I don't need to scholar to pursue Dr Riley. Simply not being a shit lay feels to big a thing to pass up on, personally.
Having already used a mod to max out the perk board, can confirm that not being a shit lay is beneficial. Though it's early in game there's still little extra scenes for having good sex perks

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
So there are differences with traits?
There are definite differences with certain perks.

Now I only played one playthrough with no mod and then a play with a mod but some of what I noticed

You get the option to make the competitive cheerleader cum with your fingers
If you finish on her face she'll take a picture and send it to the other cheerleaders
She'll comment how many times you made her cum and claim you're the best fuck ever
The Girl you steal the exam with will also send a picture to someone as well
You get the option to both finish at same time.

Now I'm not sure what this'll mean in long term, wether the pictures add or take points from other girls, bur I think the orgasm one is important as the game tracks it.

Also there's more dialogue options with the teachers if you have the scholar perk

Reactions: Chucke1992

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Having already used a mod to max out the perk board, can confirm that not being a shit lay is beneficial. Though it's early in game there's still little extra scenes for having good sex perks
Yeah, I did the same. So far, with all perks on, nothing has been able to compete with Ella saying you're the best sex she's ever had.

Shame to lose the ability to flirt with Dr Riley, though.

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
Completed a game. If perks are properly developed in the future it is going to be a very entertaining game for sure.
The games massively ambitious, and I might be understanding it wrong, but I see the perks being there to make some girls easy to get, some girls harder and closing off the path completely for others. The multiple path possibilities for this could make updates a lengthy wait.

Game has some serious potential though, if the Dev can stay the course

Yeah, I did the same. So far, with all perks on, nothing has been able to compete with Ella saying you're the best sex she's ever had.
So far I agree, the cum face selfies I found lacking, but as mentioned, I can see that increasing the lust of some girls in future. Perk system has some massive potential

Reactions: RandoCard3

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
The games massively ambitious, and I might be understanding it wrong, but I see the perks being there to make some girls easy to get, some girls harder and closing off the path completely for others. The multiple path possibilities for this could make updates a lengthy wait.

Game has some serious potential though, if the Dev can stay the course

So far I agree, the cum face selfies I found lacking, but as mentioned, I can see that increasing the lust of some girls in future. Perk system has some massive potential
The cum drunk perk tho... That was hot af.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Haha I just did a quick run to see this - Wasnt that impressed to be honest. However it does give you the chance to increase the Orgasm counter... very interesting.
Personally I am more bummed over not a single pregnancy despite having perks. Granted - like with MILFs - it will happen. Hope the game won't be abandoned by that time though.

The pace is quite fast though.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Looking for some information...so if the player wants a harem path of all or most of the girls (not sure if that is obtainable)...it sounds like don't pursue any sexual relations with Selina the love point vampire. Right? Or can the player gain all the girls, but there is some kind of formula to follow to gain them all (including Selina)?

Regards.

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
Fucking Tripple Triad is impossible in this game. Cards are absolute wank to win. anybody been clever enough to document the moves seen as they are always the same to get a winning match?

Reactions: Elvius

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
Looking for some information...so if the player wants a harem path of all or most of the girls (not sure if that is obtainable)...it sounds like don't pursue any sexual relations with Selina the love point vampire. Right? Or can the player gain all the girls, but there is some kind of formula to follow to gain them all (including Selina)?

Hard to tell at the moment given we are only into chapter 2 of however many chapters of the game - she is definitely going to make it harder to pursuit the other girls given her trait, however I would probably guess the perks are there to try and counter act this in furture updates - in the few play throughs I have done so far, Ive still managed to get all scenes, so her vampirism isnt that harem effective (yet)

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes