4.40 star(s) 32 Votes

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
Yeah gotta be to do with who you kiss first given I didnt kiss anyone and got these cards
Cards.jpg
Ignore one of them, i got it for eventually winning

But definitely didnt have an Ella Card till I kissed her a moment ago. No wonder I was having Trouble.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
In Episode 1 :
Default deck is 5 cards : religiousgirl, pillowprincess, poshgirl, nerdychick, moodyinfluencer
Winning against Vi adds card : pretentiousgirl
(see screenshot in the previous post for those 6 cards)

First Kiss grants one of the following cards : Lydia, Chelsea, Ella, Paris, Selina
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hungover00

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Looking for some information...so if the player wants a harem path of all or most of the girls (not sure if that is obtainable)...it sounds like don't pursue any sexual relations with Selina the love point vampire. Right? Or can the player gain all the girls, but there is some kind of formula to follow to gain them all (including Selina)?

Regards.
Worst case scenario, you'll probably be able to counter her effect with specific perks that boost Love. I'm not sure how much damaged 2 points will prove in the grand scheme of things though beyond costing you a few scenes.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Great game! Loved it, left a review immediately.

My biggest hope is that all girls can be convinced to be part of a harem playthrough, at least on some level. I'm gearing towards the goodguy skill tree, whatever it's called, because the capstone skill seemed great towards that.

But yeah this is really, really nice for only the first two episodes, if this keeps up this stands to become one of the greats on this site IMO.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Looks like this is going to be one of those games where the majority of comments are people complaining about bugs caused by them messing with the game with mods. Not saying it's going to happen, but it's not going to surprise me at all if it does.

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence

buttsman69

Jan 5, 2019
If there's gonna be a massive 15-girl pileup it's probably gonna involve math and an absolutely perfect run as far as spending your XP. So I doubt we'll be able to figure out how it's done without knowing what events are coming in future episodes.

Gameplay? In my adult game?!

EDIT: I think the highest achievement is sex with 6 girls at once. There are some hidden ones too, so who knows, but maximum harem may or may not be on the table.

Last edited:

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
Given the game is already coded this early to work with Perks, I wouldnt be surprised if the Dev has already thought of this and is prepared, however like you I wouldnt be shocked - its amazing how far people go to get the perfect Harem. people are still trying in BaDIK

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
EDIT: I think the highest achievement is sex with 6 girls at once. There are some hidden ones too, so who knows, but maximum harem may or may not be on the table.
From memory, most the MC can do for now is the three cheerleaders, Selina, and Nina, but plenty more seem indicated: the twins are incredibly thirsty, he may have an upcoming date with Paris, kissed Saki a few times, etc.

I don't expect it to be that difficult to pile up at least the more casual partners. Managing more stable relationships with some of them may be a challenge that requires more planning/investment in the right perks. We'll see in a few more releases.

Reactions: Walter Victor
4.40 star(s) 32 Votes