4.40 star(s) 32 Votes

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
(Also should note that I don't have the game to hand right now and cheated on my own playthrough, so I may be wobbly on the exact perk points currently available in the game.)

Okay just checked.

You should be able to get

3 down the Mental Tree
2 down the Physical
3 down the Orgasmic
2 down the dominace
3 down the MILF
3 down any of the semen Cumpostion

2 down either of the supernatural

You also look like you need 800 points to fill the entire board - so unless we start getting more than 30 points per episode we will be about 170 points from filling it at the end.

Reactions: Hungover00

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Thanks for the hint.
I used the hint from an earlier post where to place Nerdy Chick card and this alone was enough to win the game on first try against Saki.

This only works because AI uses the SAKI card poorly.
The strength of cards like Saki or Ella is the potential to flip 2-3 nearby cards, but those cards must be already on the board. Here the Saki card only yields 2 points instead of potential 4 points. Playing such a strong card early is kind a waste.
A stronger move for Saki would be like the shown Ella-move in late game on middle position, flipping up to 3 other cards.

You can try to prepare the board for a strong card, eg on central position, by letting AI place cards or let AI flip your own cards in neighbouring positions you can later flip back with your strong card. However there is always the danger that AI itself will place a card on that strong position, so minimizing the number of cards AI can flip from that tile is crucial.

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes