4.50 star(s) 33 Votes

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I was surprised not to see her after this, to be honest. Maybe she's too busy finding new people to talk about "last night" to.
We will probably see chelsea next chapter, what I want to know now is about the rugby team and if we will have conflicts with them in the future.:unsure:

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
God the card game is so fucking shit. yes, there's the option to skip, but good LORD is it bad. make it better or remove it, because in its current state it's fucking insufferable.
Is not that bad. The matches are quick and simple, as they should be. The only problem I found is that the second girl has a much better set. So it took me like 6 games to figure out a way to barely beat her.

Oct 21, 2019
Quite a nice game. Wasn't expecting that. The whole "don't remember how I ended up here" is a bit quaint however, and I think that it would be nice to be able to change the surname as well. But the story is developing nice in my opinion. And the skills feature is quite refreshing.
Good luck to the dev.

Reactions: JoeSF

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I went to like $40, realized I wasn't going to win and after that ducked out at just over $4.
I went until the girl dropped out, then rolled back to just before lol I had to know, though, so I went back to see how far I could take it. She stops you when you get to £50, says you and the other guy can just owe her £20 each lol

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Man, Molly is probably the hottest one and it's a shame because I will never be nice to that cunt.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I went until the girl dropped out, then rolled back to just before lol I had to know, though, so I went back to see how far I could take it. She stops you when you get to £50, says you and the other guy can just owe her £20 each lol
Damn it I was so close

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Edit: LINKS REMOVED WHILE I UPDATE

I've made a walkthrough/gallery unlocker for this game

Features:
  • Unlocks replay scenes
  • Shows points gained in dialogue choices
  • Lowered some point requirements for scenes
  • Fixed some choices getting reset on game load
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Please update your fine mod :love: :love: :love:(y)(y)

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Someone said in the thread, that the game got it because of a slap. I don't know. I just started the game.
There is a scene at the party in ep1 where mc is asked if he would ask for consent before having sex with a girl and if he denies, he is slapped and looses 2 love with both girls, repeatedly (loop), until he says he will get consent.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
There is a scene at the party in ep1 where mc is asked if he would ask for consent before having sex with a girl and if he denies, he is slapped and looses 2 love with both girls, repeatedly (loop), until he says he will get consent.
Wtf? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: That's why? I'm extreme as what I think femdom is, but that, that's just someone getting put into check. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Hungover00

Cobracook9a

Mar 23, 2024
Edit: LINKS REMOVED WHILE I UPDATE

I've made a walkthrough/gallery unlocker for this game

Features:
  • Unlocks replay scenes
  • Shows points gained in dialogue choices
  • Lowered some point requirements for scenes
  • Fixed some choices getting reset on game load
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN

Cant download

• Haha
Reactions: crotch69

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Wtf? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: That's why? I'm extreme as what I think femdom is, but that, that's just someone getting put into check. :ROFLMAO:
I just wrote where the "slap" scene is ... players who "consent" immediately will completely miss the scene.
I don't know if the slapping is the reason for the tag.
I played this game yesterday for the first time ...

Reactions: Dark Silence
4.50 star(s) 33 Votes