alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hmm artstyle looks like it took a bit of a hit, i'd say its best to wait for few updates, im sure they are on it.
Might be placeholders or it could be an artist change, that happens pretty often with these Patreon based devs. That said, this guy is worth the money.

Last edited:
Reactions: yomamasass

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I'll probably enjoy this one more now that I know there's no chance these are ever going to be as good as the old Slave Lord games. Learning that in EQ1 soured the experience a bit.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'll probably enjoy this one more now that I know there's no chance these are ever going to be as good as the old Slave Lord games. Learning that in EQ1 soured the experience a bit.
I'll admit his flash games are better. That said, I think this being his first experience with Unity probably has something to do with it.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
PART 2 V.0.1.2 +PART 1 FINAL V.1.0.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Elven_Conquest Part 1
apk EQ_-_1.0__Android_.apk (300.08 Mb)
zip Elven_Conquest_1.0__Linux_.zip (286.13 Mb)
zip Elven_Conquest_1.0__mac_.app.zip (286.84 Mb)
zip Elven_Conquest_1.0__win_.zip (287.61 Mb)

Elven_Conquest Part 2 v.0.1.2
zip EQ 2(0.1.2) win.zip (155.71 Mb)
zip EQ_2012_linux.zip (160.81 Mb)
zip EQ_2012_macapp.zip (161.39 Mb)
apk EQ_2_012_-_android.apk (181.19 Mb)

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
View attachment 418742

Overview:
Sequel to Elven Conquest​

Thread Updated: 2019-10-04
Release Date: 2019-09-19
Developer: Pink Tea Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.2
Language: English
Prequel: Elven Conquest
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

View attachment 418743 View attachment 418723 View attachment 418722 View attachment 378880 View attachment 418725 View attachment 378883 View attachment 418724 View attachment 378886 View attachment 378890
Nani?
432529_Screenshot_464.png

Reactions: Wesieboy56

Apr 5, 2017
Very Dumb Question, but how do I progress?

1. I can't trigger Nyra (succubus) BJ scene
2. That girl in the training hall, I can hogtie her and it shows that her endurance increase but can't go to the next scene.
3. Speaking with that girl in the shop also doesn't do anything. There are two choices when speaking with her and they both just cut the conversation
4. Whenever I go to the Queen's palace, she tells me to get out..so no progress either

Yuzuhara

Apr 14, 2019
Very Dumb Question, but how do I progress?

1. I can't trigger Nyra (succubus) BJ scene
2. That girl in the training hall, I can hogtie her and it shows that her endurance increase but can't go to the next scene.
3. Speaking with that girl in the shop also doesn't do anything. There are two choices when speaking with her and they both just cut the conversation
4. Whenever I go to the Queen's palace, she tells me to get out..so no progress either
Keep on training with the girl to build endurance. As you slowly build up her endurance, she will be able to beat you in a battle. Once that happens then you should be done with that part of the training and another option will show up.

Also talk to the succubus and select the night mischief option when the option shows up. That will move the storyline forward when you finish. This will lead into the scenes with the queen. There should be 2 scenes with the queen.

After you get far enough into the story, you can talk to the shop girl about a quest. You need to get money to buy her stuff so go into the barracks and the option to work should be available. Work for a while until you get 200 coins and go back to the shop.

Apr 5, 2017
Keep on training with the girl to build endurance. As you slowly build up her endurance, she will be able to beat you in a battle. Once that happens then you should be done with that part of the training and another option will show up.

Also talk to the succubus and select the night mischief option when the option shows up. That will move the storyline forward when you finish. This will lead into the scenes with the queen. There should be 2 scenes with the queen.

After you get far enough into the story, you can talk to the shop girl about a quest. You need to get money to buy her stuff so go into the barracks and the option to work should be available. Work for a while until you get 200 coins and go back to the shop.
Thanks, I unlocked the first queen scene. Do you know when the night mischief option will show up cuz I'm still trying to unlock the second scene. Also are the queen scenes replayable?

Yuzuhara

Apr 14, 2019
Thanks, I unlocked the first queen scene. Do you know when the night mischief option will show up cuz I'm still trying to unlock the second scene. Also are the queen scenes replayable?
Repeat the training scenes and night mischief should unlock. Just check ever so often for it to appear. I think every time she's able to beat you after training, night mischief should show up.

Queen scenes aren't repeatable/replayable. Not even in the cheat mode with everything unlocked. Kind of a bummer tbh...

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes