Yuzuhara

Apr 14, 2019
Walkthrough of v0.1.4
- Updated from my V0.1.3 Walkthrough
Quick reminder that you can hold CTRL and skip the dialogue.

Go through the scenes with the wizard. What you select doesn't matter.

Beat the elfs in the battle. You have infinite tries so you can try as many times as you want. As long as the elf's HP bar goes down, you're selecting the right options.

One you're done with that you should be able to access the town's map. Head over to the training grounds and select the girl to "train" her.

Train her 3 times, you can only train her once a day so after you train her go back and sleep. Wake up and train her again. Do this for a total of 3 times.

Select the battle option after you finish training her 3 times. She will now beat you in battle.

Go back to your cell and talk the the succubus. The "night mischief" option should pop up. Night mischief allows you to have sexy time with the succubus and lets you see the queen scenes.

Train the girl again. Same as before you need to train her 3 times total. However this time, you need to work before you go to sleep (see below).

Go talk to the shop keeper for a quest. The quest is to collect 200 gold. Go to the barracks (also where the training ground is) and work. You can only work once a day, so you have to sleep in your cell. To maximize efficiency, train the girl then work after then go to sleep. Do all of this 3 times and you should have enough gold.

Once you get the 200 gold, go back to the shopkeeper and talk about the quest. She should have your goods and she will suck you off as well.

Once you're done, go back to your cell and talk to the succubus about the "night mischief". Same as before, do your thing and finish the scene. This should unlock the 2nd queen scene.

After you're done, you should be able to go to the temple. Talk to the girl and she will lead you to the cave. In the cave there are 3 stones with marking. The scroll on the right tells you the order you need to click on them. The fire is the alter, the broken pots is the home(?), and the top stone is heaven. After you select them in the right order the cave should automatically open. If it does not, talk to the girl again to reset.

Cave opens and you go inside. Click on the door on the left and it should open a portal. Click on the portal and down you go and you should see a scene.

After you're done, go back into the shop and talk to the shopkeeper about the quest. She will ask you for 600 gold.

Go back to the training grounds and train the girl once more. Just like before, train her 3 times. AT THE SAME TIME as you're training the girl, you also need to work afterwards to get the gold. A new job should appear that gives you 200 gold per work session. 200 x 3 = 600 coins

After you worked 3 times and trained the girl 3 times and let her win in the battle, go talk to the shopkeeper once more about the quest. This will unlock a scene with her.

After you're done, go back to your cell and talk to the succubus about "night mischief" once more. This will give you the second to last queen scene.

Now head back into town and talk to the shopkeeper for another quest. This time you need a lot of gold. A new job should open up so do that to get the gold. You need to train the girl also! Pick whatever writing you want, it doesn't matter and finish the training.

Do this a total of 3 times and until you get enough gold. Go back to the shopkeeper, talk about the quest, and the last scene should open.

After the scene is done, go back into your cell and do night mischief again. Have fun with the scene and enjoy the last queen scene.

You're done! That's everything the game has to offer right now.

Last edited:

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Older saves still not compatible with the new updates right? I would prefer to wait until it can be fixed somehow. I'm still curious when we are gonna see Faye and Seraphine again though.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Do the devs intentionally not cap the framerate as an inside joke?
Why does this keep happening? It's like they want to associate unity with sucking ass.

elv.png

Reactions: Drazzin

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Do the devs intentionally not cap the framerate as an inside joke?
Why does this keep happening? It's like they want to associate unity with sucking ass.

View attachment 465713
This is not the only Unity games that does this, in fact almost unity games I find here is not framerate capped. Because of that some games make my poor cpu scream in pain :cry::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Drazzin

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
I'm in the temple secret room, but can't click anything after clicking the skull and left door. Tried reloading and clicking in the opposite order but same thing.

Edit: I had the screen resolution 800x600 to play in windowed on a tv, upping it showed the full picture.

Last edited:
Reactions: kuler

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Although I still have some gripes with this series and how it is a shadow of the much greater Slave Lord games, I am liking the direction the sex scenes are taking in this game a LOT more than the first EQ. Ultimately I was disappointed with EQ1, but this one (despite the MC being the slave which I really don't like) is really starting to shape up nicely.

Zakota

Sep 22, 2017
Does this has girl sharing like the previous game? Pass if it does.
Couple months late but I couldn't resist, like, how the actual fuck did you not see the multiple screens of a girls getting fucked by two people? What a redundant question followed by an obnoxious 'i'll pass'

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Couple months late but I couldn't resist, like, how the actual fuck did you not see the multiple screens of a girls getting fucked by two people? What a redundant question followed by an obnoxious 'i'll pass'
It mostly doesn't though, thankfully. Only "twice". One is early and inconsequential as it's girls you only interact with once (and can be skipped) and the other you can choose to double team another one-off girl (not a main girl) with a girl you're already banging (which really isn't sharing at all, at least not in the negative connotation of the term). Though it does give you the option to turn the girl you are already banging into a man which is just weird, but it is only an option.

So I'd say for the most part there is almost no sharing in this game, and none at all with the main girls.

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes