grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Honestly, this game is so good. I would like to write a review, but I don't know how to do it. The updates are frequent and the CGs/animations are sublime. A 10/10 for now, the developer surely needs to be supported. Primrose best waifu.
If you want to review a game, you go to the stars in the upper right of any page on the thread (this page for example) click on the number of stars you want to rate it (1st star for 1 star, 5th star for 5 stars etc.) and it opens a text box where you can write and submit your review.

ShadowWelf

Aug 5, 2018
this is Really random but anyone know if the piano intro/song of the main menu is created by the creator or taken some where if so where? Its Extremely relaxing haha and i would love to find out where its from ^-^ <3

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
is there spacific choice's i need to
in order to summon a futa succabus?
& whats the benefits of "cheat" button on the save tab? just pass till day 15? to rush events trigger dates?
The futa succubus is a one time thing where you get the option of her using a strap-on or grow a dick to use on an Elven guard. The cheat button gets you to the end of the last build so you don't have to go through previous events again. It saves you some time, although it doesn't take long to get there if you start anew and the updates themselves are pretty short.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
I don't want to review this game at this stage.
The preview images covers the current content in the game (except perhaps 2 images) :/

We'll see how this evolves in the later versions.

D

Deleted member 809283

PTG still making low effort H scene games... Last I checked he reeled in 11000$+ a month (Fun Fact: They recently made it invisible :) ).
When will people learn? So many people (including creators on f95) so much more deserving of that money, who for scraps and sometimes for free output more and higher quality content. I'm proud to say I didn't step in their honey trap back when they made the slave game. Feel bad for everyone else. Bash me all you want, but there are hundreds more deserving creators, that being the main point.

Sep 12, 2017
Seems i'm unable to progress having increased endurance 3 times before doing a battle and now i'm stuck in a loop where both battle and endurance training don't progress the game in any way. Both are saying it's ready for the next level, but neither do anything new

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Seems i'm unable to progress having increased endurance 3 times before doing a battle and now i'm stuck in a loop where both battle and endurance training don't progress the game in any way. Both are saying it's ready for the next level, but neither do anything new
Talk to the succubus. Happened to me on the first time.

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
i like this better than EQ1 and both games, the art is amazing and who needs a good story, when you end up being the master in the end lol
cant wait to next update

Bob Bobber

Jun 23, 2018
I've been subscribed to this guy on patreon for a while now. All I've ever done in his games is play the spanking scenes but those are pretty good

SinicX

Nov 18, 2018
For people who got stuck in church : you probably have a resolution issue. The first time i came there, i couldn't click on door or portal because they were out of my screen. Try changing resolution.

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes