mpcomp

Jan 25, 2018
Greetings.

Happy holidays everyone ... Requesting user : Kurakuro to update the walkthrough to version 0.1.5 .... thanks for updating to latest version. :D

peace

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
I can't believe they made a second game of this, and you still can't hide the damn text box, just like the first game. A hotkey for this should be the most basic req. for any VN.

Well, that asides this second one is really quite good. I think I might even prefer it to the first. The city menu is generally a bit more interesting. And there's a fair bit of content there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Artix0

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
How can I get the new scenes with Elenore? I've trained her already and fought her, but no new scenes

leyuen

Oct 13, 2018
Would love to see characters from the prequel be in the sequel. So far only witch girl is a recurring character.

Onatauo

Mar 9, 2019
So just to double check, my save from version 0.1.4 is not compatible with version 0.1.5?

aff571

Jun 6, 2017
So just to double check, my save from version 0.1.4 is not compatible with version 0.1.5?
No. None of the saves from a previous build will work on the next build. They added a cheat to allow to get to the end of the last build to see the new content.

Reactions: Onatauo

Onatauo

Mar 9, 2019
No. None of the saves from a previous build will work on the next build. They added a cheat to allow to get to the end of the last build to see the new content.
Thanks, I question if I should restart the game then if I'll have to start over each time there's an update.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
What annoys me is I have played previous versions. I only trust Mega to download games and have downloaded previous versions of this game on it. Why can't I download using mega now. I won't be able to play again if this ain't rectified so can someone please post a mega link for android

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes