Ric

Oct 21, 2016
PART 2 [V.0.1.7]ENG+PART 1 [FINAL V.1.0.0] (RUS/ENG)

TORRENT:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

q.jpg

Maslina

Nov 4, 2018
It's not like it happens all the time, just randomly. Like I can d/l one game and have no issues at all, then the next one, 5-6 download breaks. Meh, posts. All got to start somewhere.
It could be overloads of servers. I'm having random problems with nopy, but very very rarely.

rod983

Aug 5, 2019
This game is too good! Great art and lots of anal!

And the progression is at a nice pace, congratulations to the creator!

JustADude321

Feb 23, 2018
Gotta say, I'm really impressed at how far Pink Tea has come in terms of art and quality. The improvement in his style from the first Slave Lord game that was released years ago to this is astonishing.

Azazael

Mar 15, 2018
Dumb question, but, is uh.
Is this game animated?

These kind tend not to be so I thought I'd ask, since it doesn't have the tag.

Azazael

Mar 15, 2018
The sex scenes do have some animation to them, if memory tricks me not.
Uh, all sex scenes are animated, with varying speeds and a different facial expression for each speed...
The game itself, ain't animated... If you thought it was a real game, and not a linear VN.
Hey, thanks and sorry.
It was like 2 in the morning and I was half asleep, soooo-
It didn't even occur to me that I should check the Genre tab until like, two hours later and I forgot about my dumbass comment.:FacePalm:

Thata'sae

Jan 30, 2020
Great game, just wish the progression each update was a bit more substantial. Long wait time, 20 game play added. Looking forward to seeing how we end up taking over the entire kingdom eventually!

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
One of my favourite 2dcg game :love:.
Definitely underrated considering the number of replies,
perhaps the story is not good enough?
The game, while great in quality and gameplay, is linear. Games that have multiple paths and choices get people squabbling for the girl of their choice and what sub-storyline they want. This game like the ones before it follows the same pattern: train an unwilling girl with escalating methods, help the shopkeeper, become a tentacle monster, sleep, rinse and repeat.
Plus this game is relatively short, so the discussion board reflects that

Jul 22, 2017
He said there is a slight delay on the next update and that was on the 24th of February. Probably out in the next days.

Dukedom

Jan 25, 2020
I'm stucking at chapter 5. After final night, i meet Elenore, then HS. He said it's time to settle thing with the queen. But when i come to the Palace, she just said you are not allow in the place and leave me. I tried to rest and try again sometime but nothing happen. Is it a glitch? Or i just finished the game? I finish all task in every place

Selert

Jun 15, 2018
That's the end of the game at the moment, usually updates are monthly but he missed last month's due to some delays

Reactions: Dukedom
4.00 star(s) 40 Votes