jeanlebon

Jun 27, 2017
how did we go from 0.17 to 0.2?
It went from 0.1.7 to 0.2.0
It's Semantic Versioning, each number is supposed to mean something.

Given a version number MAJOR.MINOR.PATCH, increment the:
  1. MAJOR version when you make incompatible API changes,
  2. MINOR version when you add functionality in a backwards compatible manner, and
  3. PATCH version when you make backwards compatible bug fixes.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
yeah, but i'm weird and i like things properly numbered, like 0.17 to 0.18 to 0.19 and so on.
so i couldn't help but comment on it

Ungaa

Feb 14, 2019
can't open the mega file for Mac,
The zip file works fine from what I can see:

If you're getting the "app can't be opened" its a bug with downloading Unity based and RPGM games (RPGM games are much harder to fix though). You need to make the Mac Os file in the app an executable:

Right click the app -> Show package contents -> Contents -> MacOS -> *EQ 2 etc*

Open terminal -> type "chmod +x "and then drag the *EQ 2 etc* onto where i've marked the underline
chmod +x ________

So should look like:
chmod +x *file location of EQ 2*

Then press enter -> will turn it into an unix executable
Go back out: App should work

Hahaha2018

Sep 24, 2019
The zip file works fine from what I can see:

If you're getting the "app can't be opened" its a bug with downloading Unity based and RPGM games (RPGM games are much harder to fix though). You need to make the Mac Os file in the app an executable:

Right click the app -> Show package contents -> Contents -> MacOS -> *EQ 2 etc*

Open terminal -> type "chmod +x "and then drag the *EQ 2 etc* onto where i've marked the underline
chmod +x ________

So should look like:
chmod +x *file location of EQ 2*

Then press enter -> will turn it into an unix executable
Go back out: App should work
where do I type the "chmod +x ______" because when I open it I get a lot of text.
Do I type it at the front, or at the very back, or do I jest delete everything else?

mpcomp

Jan 25, 2018
Greetings

Now that content and story have progressed.... is it too late to ask/request for an updated walkthrough !!!

regards
mpcomp

Bjhern

Dec 22, 2018
The game won't open for me.
I click and it seems to start but it doesn't open any window or anything like that.
When I open the task manager it shows the game is running but no windows are open or anything like that.
The first one opens fine and other unity games open as well.
Anybody have any idea why?

Non_ho_idee

Apr 16, 2018
The game won't open for me.
I click and it seems to start but it doesn't open any window or anything like that.
When I open the task manager it shows the game is running but no windows are open or anything like that.
The first one opens fine and other unity games open as well.
Anybody have any idea why?
Try to run the file as administrator. If it doesn't work try to download and extract the file again.

Ungaa

Feb 14, 2019
where do I type the "chmod +x ______" because when I open it I get a lot of text.
Do I type it at the front, or at the very back, or do I jest delete everything else?
Before where you type on terminal should see something like:

user$

Then you type your chmod +x and drag your file to place it afterwards like:

user$ chmod +x /Users\user/Downloads/EQ\ 2\ \(0.2.0\)\ Mac.app/Contents/MacOS/EQ\ 2\ \(0.2.0\)\ Mac

Then press enter

(above is what the file location would look like if you have the app in your downloads folder)

You should see the file turn into an exec

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes