xj990

Jun 7, 2019
In this version, has anyone found a difference for levelling obedience v despair higher? I imagine eventually it would result in a dutiful slave v a broken slave depending which is higher. Or I guess maybe they are two separate skills that both need to be levelled to progress like in his other games

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
I dont like to rant but......

COME ON! NO APK UPDATE?!? WHAT THE HFIL HAPPENED?! ITS ALMOST A MONTH NOW!

Also I cant find anywhere the apk. is the creator of this game the problem?

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
are you not able to transfer saves? you have to "cheat"? even though the changes were minimal?

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
She is an elf and a loli. Elves are a fantasy and live a long time. There are games here with literal pedophilia... maybe focus your limited viewpoints there?
As far as I know, pedophilia isn't allowed on this site. I've yet to see a game with literal pedophilia. That's why I was surprised to see what looked like a five year old girl. I suppose it's fine if she's only five in elf years though, sorry for my limited viewpoints. Carry on.

Mar 5, 2018
As far as I know, pedophilia isn't allowed on this site. I've yet to see a game with literal pedophilia. That's why I was surprised to see what looked like a five year old girl. I suppose it's fine if she's only five in elf years though, sorry for my limited viewpoints. Carry on.
Try Insexual Awakening.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
There are exceptions to the rule. If the girl in question shows actual physical development as well as if they are not realistic looking, then it is up to the mods. That's the best way I can describe the exception off the top of my head. Seeing as it has been on here for quite a while now, I do believe the mods have made their decision.

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes