Hahaha2018

Sep 24, 2019
Before where you type on terminal should see something like:

user$

Then you type your chmod +x and drag your file to place it afterwards like:

user$ chmod +x /Users\user/Downloads/EQ\ 2\ \(0.2.0\)\ Mac.app/Contents/MacOS/EQ\ 2\ \(0.2.0\)\ Mac

Then press enter

(above is what the file location would look like if you have the app in your downloads folder)

You should see the file turn into an exec
where is this user$? I can't find it

edoitachi

Jul 24, 2018
Cool game i like PT games =) They are flash fast and good looking !!!! I am no patron but i have an idea so please some one pass it to creator. Idea is simple game could need bad ending in training the Queen. The most sweet best way i can imagine that you train Queen to be your obidient slave but it needs more Lezdom and humiliation for her. I suggest you train proud Queen to submit to her elf Captain (Eleonore or so idont remember girl with a sword) so final act would be Queen submits to you and you put Elf captain girl in charge of Queen kissing her feet etc (may include some lezdom) would have been spicy ending.
Have a great day thou!!!

icantremember32

Apr 5, 2018
I suggest you train proud Queen to submit to her elf Captain (Eleonore or so idont remember girl with a sword) so final act would be Queen submits to you and you put Elf captain girl in charge of Queen kissing her feet etc (may include some lezdom) would have been spicy ending.
Have a great day thou!!!
Similiar to what he did in Slave Lords of the Galaxy, i really like the idea of bottom and top slave, shame i don't know many games with it

jdxxdshx

Mar 1, 2018
New update is out on svs comics, sadly I no longer have an account so I can’t download it quickly, doesn’t seem to be to much content tho, only a bj scene, day 4 event and progress bars it seems

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
If a changelog is possible, that'd great !
Thanks for the upd btw :)

edit: While playing, found a "bug" i guess? I went to blowjob twice and it didnt end up my daily training with the queen, so i'm currently able to spam this training on the same day, "daily training" goes up to -6 actually. Will try if some other training changes the behavior // repair the day

Last edited:

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Until a patron actually leaks the full post, we're gonna have to make do with this.
2020-03-29 12_48_18-Pink Tea Games is creating Adult Games _ Patreon.png

I assume it's more content with the elf queen, but I haven't played it yet so can't confirm.

Xfigico

Jul 29, 2018
If a changelog is possible, that'd great !
Thanks for the upd btw :)

edit: While playing, found a "bug" i guess? I went to blowjob twice and it didnt end up my daily training with the queen, so i'm currently able to spam this training on the same day, "daily training" goes up to -6 actually. Will try if some other training changes the behavior // repair the day
I don't think its really a bug. When that happens that signals that there's no more dialogue, and so you can just continue with just doing the sex scenes

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes