dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
Another brave soul fighting the good fight!
against Moralists.
Mentioning that a character looks young makes me a moralist? It's ironic that if anything, the people in this thread have been trying to shame me for the comment that I made rather than vice versa.

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Mentioning that a character looks young makes me a moralist? It's ironic that if anything, the people in this thread have been trying to shame me for the comment that I made rather than vice versa.
the problem is not your opinion but the damned moralists that pester this site saying what is right or what is wrong

babybaby25

Jan 2, 2020
question, how far, in percent, is the game about? (yk like 50% done or sth). Just asking because I don't want to get all hyped and then after 20 minutes of playing the typical "thanks for playing our game" pops up, hate when that happens xD

dragonteeth

Aug 28, 2019
The first game was really fun and simple, it wasn't grindy and boring and didn't bombard you with walls of text one after another (although it did in the prologue, but not later on). I played the second game (early version) when it came out and really liked what I saw. Waiting for the game to be finished to play it.

Oct 2, 2018
This game keeps getting better every time.. Now the icing on the cake is if we get to knock up that Elf Queen... I mean would be the final insult to her rule to have to be impregnated by the Main Character...

• Love
Reactions: _Maou_
D

Deleted member 42855

Man this game is just so much worse than slave lords of the galaxy. In slog you could see step by step how your slave changes by changing her outfit in scenes for example, or in many dialogues which always changed after unlocking a new scene. And this one isn't even a trainer anymore, more like a visual novel where everything is put on plate for you in order planned by the creator and with almost no choices for the player. How training was dumbed down to a turn based system in queens chapter is a final nail in the coffin for me

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes