godfaith28

Dec 19, 2018
So
I got 2 endings
Humble: Just fully increased her obedience which in turn increased her Despair to max but at last I only talked positively ONCE that lead me to this endind after the despair was decreased a little & obedience was max

Broken: Both Obedience & Despair bar were Zero

Devoted? Is it supposed to be
ONLY obedience & Zero despair?
Or Max Obedience & max despair?
Or zero obedience & max despair?
despair max if you want devoted ending.
so choose option that force or hurt her the most!

Last edited:
Jun 12, 2018
So
I got 2 endings
Humble: Just fully increased her obedience which in turn increased her Despair to max but at last I only talked positively ONCE that lead me to this endind after the despair was decreased a little & obedience was max

Broken: Both Obedience & Despair bar were Zero

Devoted? Is it supposed to be
ONLY obedience & Zero despair?
Or Max Obedience & max despair?
Or zero obedience & max despair?
How I got all 3:
Broken: Max Obedience, Max Despair
Humble Servant: No Obedience, Max Despair
Devoted: Max Obedience, No Despair

godfaith28

Dec 19, 2018
I followed, but no further events took place, everything was fixed on those options that were already provided. And to leave the scene also did not work.
weird? after i follow it it lead to new cutscene where she getting raped.
1591442913825.png
try to tickle her for atleast 3-4 second!

Reactions: HUNUTAN

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
weird that the last version I had was named v1.0.1 and this one is 1.0.0. can I migrate my save from the the update that started the queen stuff or do I have to use the cheat to jump to new content?

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
weird that the last version I had was named v1.0.1 and this one is 1.0.0. can I migrate my save from the the update that started the queen stuff or do I have to use the cheat to jump to new content?
you have to cheat jump this dev doesnt like allowing saves to cross over

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
Are there any means to redo training of the Queen? I have her in "broken" state so if I want to do it other way do I need to start all the game over?

abgazil

Jul 27, 2018
Would a kind soul be able to share the Patreon posts where he talks about ideas for his next game?

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Should you play Elven Conquest pt1 first?
The two are only loosely connected. If you want the story before this one, sure, but there's little-to-no lore. It is a satisfying game in this same style, though, so I recommend it for that reason.

Reactions: Nerro
4.00 star(s) 40 Votes