Hahaha2018

Sep 24, 2019
Could somebody post a Mac version that works? I expand the .zip and get the app, but then the computer says that the file could not be opened. How do I fix that?

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Could somebody post a Mac version that works? I expand the .zip and get the app, but then the computer says that the file could not be opened. How do I fix that?
1. Right click the Elven Conquest 2 app and click "show package content"
2. Go to "Contents" and then "MacOS". You should see a blank looking file named "Elven Conquest 2 (mac)" here.
3. Now go to the "Terminal" app
4. Type in: "chmod +x [drag the blank looking Elven conquest part 2 file here]"
5. Press Enter
6. The app is now modified into a version that your Mac can play. The icon of the blank looking file in the MacOS folder now shows an icon with "exec" on it.
7. Play the game

Last edited:

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
where are the 3 new scene ? I see two in the castle but the last ? :)

Thanks
the new scene is the 'special' scene on the bottom. there are three new special scenes, each for a different style of training: one scene for the 'humbled' route, one scene for the 'broken' route, one for the 'submissive' (or something like that) route. if you want to see all the 3 new scenes, you should cheat all the way to the end with all styles of training and click on the special scene

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Dang I was hoping to see Faye and Seraphine in infiltrating and corrupting the queendom... I'm a bit disappointed.

Tha Doc

Apr 5, 2018
I cant get the slap and tickle shit to function correctly. I wish a sound would play or something when you did an action right so you know you can move on to the next one.

JohnyShadow7

Sep 27, 2019
I cant get the slap and tickle shit to function correctly. I wish a sound would play or something when you did an action right so you know you can move on to the next one.
Exactly my thoughs. I don´t know you you can try again (in the same scene) after you messed it up. I don´t know how much tickling is enough. I don´t even know if the right/left means from my view or hers!

Ugh, it´s a great game, but that one scene had me going. Plus I hate anything with "time limit".

EDIT: So I finaly got through. It´s from your view. And you have to give the tickling a good few seconds.

Last edited:
Reactions: wicked-green-eyes
4.00 star(s) 40 Votes