blizman

Aug 12, 2017
I ther a 32-bit version. I've been following and playing this game since it started. The previous builds had a 32 and 64 bit versions. I rember with one of the eralier builds only a 64-bit got posted till the lack of a 32 bit was pointed out

Nov 9, 2017
1. Right click the Elven Conquest 2 app and click "show package content"
2. Go to "Contents" and then "MacOS". You should see a blank looking file named "Elven Conquest 2 (mac)" here.
3. Now go to the "Terminal" app
4. Type in: "chmod +x [drag the blank looking Elven conquest part 2 file here]"
5. Press Enter
6. The app is now modified into a version that your Mac can play. The icon of the blank looking file in the MacOS folder now shows an icon with "exec" on it.
7. Play the game
No need to do that convoluted mess.

1. Make sure security is set up for App Store and certified developers
2. Click on the program with the secondary mouse button (I have it set up on the right mouse button but I think the default is left mouse button. With real old one button mice is is click option key). A menu will appear.
3. Select Open from that. A Dialgue will come up saying it is from an uncertified developer and give you Open and cancel (cancel is default).
4. Select Open. The program will then run from that point on.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
No need to do that convoluted mess.

1. Make sure security is set up for App Store and certified developers
2. Click on the program with the secondary mouse button (I have it set up on the right mouse button but I think the default is left mouse button. With real old one button mice is is click option key). A menu will appear.
3. Select Open from that. A Dialgue will come up saying it is from an uncertified developer and give you Open and cancel (cancel is default).
4. Select Open. The program will then run from that point on.
Yes I know, but some apps will simply not run on your Mac even if you follow those steps you laid out in your post. Chmod +x simply turns the app you downloaded into an executable file, so you can actually play the game. Before that, of course, you need to give permission to run an app from an uncertified developer (I tend to use control + right click and then 'open', after your step 3 my Mac doesn't give the option to open the app, only to cancel or to move the app into the trash can)

Nov 9, 2017
Yes I know, but some apps will simply not run on your Mac even if you follow those steps you laid out in your post. Chmod +x simply turns the app you downloaded into an executable file, so you can actually play the game. Before that, of course, you need to give permission to run an app from an uncertified developer (I tend to use control + right click and then 'open', after your step 3 my Mac doesn't give the option to open the app, only to cancel or to move the app into the trash can)
That is weird as I have never seen that behavior using the drop down menu option and therefor never had to use the Chmod +x option. I wonder if you might have a pgoram that intersepts the menu.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
That is weird as I have never seen that behavior using the drop down menu option and therefor never had to use the Chmod +x option. I wonder if you might have a pgoram that intersepts the menu.
Every other Mac game runs fine, but Elven Conquest consistently does not run without the Chmod +X command. Also, I'm running my games on the 2018 MacBook with the latest MacOS version, so maybe that explains why you never had saw the only options for a game, after opening it, to be "cancel" or "move to trash can"?

Nov 9, 2017
Every other Mac game runs fine, but Elven Conquest consistently does not run without the Chmod +X command. Also, I'm running my games on the 2018 MacBook with the latest MacOS version, so maybe that explains why you never had saw the only options for a game, after opening it, to be "cancel" or "move to trash can"?
Ah that is the problem. I use Mojave (10.14.6) as it is the last OS to formally support 32-bit code (I use WINE to run most Renpy games and have enough 32-bit games I really don't want to lose the ability to play) and I have read Catalina even at 10.15.6 has some really weird quirks/bugs with one of them being . So the reason the normal method doesn't work is due to a bug in the Catalina OS, likely in Archive Utility. I use the free The Unarchiver as it seems to be less prone to deflagging executables and causing them to not run.

I imagine with Big Sur and the coming of ARM Macs (and perhaps Windows on ARM actually going somewhere after two years of spinning its wheels) things are going to get more messy.

Last edited:
Reactions: SCP 001

Ross_69

Feb 2, 2019
btw, this game is kind of bothering me. I followed this guy since his slave lord game on Newgrounds, and this game is a bit too fast for him to finish. I wonder if he got bored with an evil-lord theme and want to try a new theme for his game.
Yeah, it felt like it skipped some parts. I don't see why the guards were suddently listening only to the Slave Lord when he only enslaved the priestess, one warrior, and the shop keeper.

Reactions: FFTW

Ross_69

Feb 2, 2019
Anyone here knows what he works on next?

If I see it right, he did post "working on the next game" with some picture for Patrons only.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Anyone here knows what he works on next?

If I see it right, he did post "working on the next game" with some picture for Patrons only.
yes, he released some short animations this month, and is working on a new game. he also released a short game in june, called 'short butt sweet' (the file of this game is located a few posts above yours).

Char Aznable

Mar 14, 2020
Does anyone know what to do after you pass the first training stage with the pigtailed elf girl? Hogtie and battle are the only options I have despite the game telling me she's ready for more. Android version.

Last edited:

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Does anyone know what to do after you pass the first training stage with the pigtailed elf girl? Hogtie and battle are the only options I have despite the game telling me she's ready for more. Android version.
If you haven't done so already, visit the church and do the quest there. The shopkeeper also has some quests.

The main quest, however, is now to train the queen in her sleep. Talk with the succubus in your cell and you'll sneak out the cell with her to go to the queen while she's sleeping

Char Aznable

Mar 14, 2020
If you haven't done so already, visit the church and do the quest there. The shopkeeper also has some quests.

The main quest, however, is now to train the queen in her sleep. Talk with the succubus in your cell and you'll sneak out the cell with her to go to the queen while she's sleeping
I didn't get any of those options, can't enter church or get any quests from the shopkeeper, succubus also only lets me replay old scenes... must be a bug, I will try again and if it fails, reinstall the apk.

Fernqvist

Jul 16, 2020
I didn't get any of those options, can't enter church or get any quests from the shopkeeper, succubus also only lets me replay old scenes... must be a bug, I will try again and if it fails, reinstall the apk.
You need to do a nightly visit with the Succubus to start corrupting the elf queen.

ftoulouse

Jul 30, 2018
Stuck at the fourth training option, with no ability to use BJ on the stock option, Also, unable to progress past the first temple scene, leaving her stuck at "I let the god of darkness in my heart and body". Queen won't talk to me, and succubus won't go on night adventure anymore. Bugged or should I just start over? Is there a walkthrough anywhere?

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes