• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

mpcomp

Jan 25, 2018
Greetings ...

Well now since the current project is over will some kindered spirit here finally release a complete spoiler filled walkthrough .....

Peace Out

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
Greetings ...

Well now since the current project is over will some kindered spirit here finally release a complete spoiler filled walkthrough .....

Peace Out
Really no need for a walktrough because the game is incredibly linear.
All the dialogue choices are pretty much do you want a sex scene? yes/no.
And only path split is when you are training the princess on what 3 endings she get, and you can just use cheat on the main menu to choose that later.

Last edited:
Reactions: mpcomp

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Well, now that I've finished the game, I guess I'm amazed at how similar it is to part 1. Not much depth as far as story goes, lots of easy h-scenes and if you liked Elven conquest part 1 this is different but the same. Ecellent Art, good sound, little plot as it is straight through. So you don't need a walk thru, just time.
I must say I was a little disappointed that the Succubus didn't turn out to have any 'trap' built into her. That is, in the end, she's just a helper. I thought that if you made the wrong choices, you might have a 'short end' in hades. But, no, she helps and you conquer.
The sad thing is that with some effort for plot deviation, Mini-games or traps and wrong choice outcomes this could have been much better than Part 1.
I agree with Dooder. SLOG is a more involved, and overall enjoyable game. This one is good, but not up to that level.
Many thanks to the DEV for the considerable effort they put into this game. Best of luck on your next project.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I got the feeling from the dev's patreon posts that they began with more grandiose plans but lost interest over time and wanted to finish this and work on new ideas. Not that I'm dissatisfied by this game. Far from it. But it does look like there were some dropped plot threads.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CursedFlame91

mpcomp

Jan 25, 2018
Greetings

Dooder : Thanks for the reply ..just want to confirm... which scenes besides the eventual queen training SLG section have branching paths or in game consequences like do dialouge choices 3 options of being splendidly evil , neutral level head , simply simpleton matter incase of dialouges with witch ally and sucubus or like you said do manhendeling POWS in starting scenes comes back to bite you in later game ...... if what you said holds true then it is all just flavor text ...hmmm.... yes or no ?

dalzomo : With the inevitable coming of Adobe's Flash obituary past dec 31 2020 ,nvm the pandemic that shook the world by storm at start 2020, it is clearly visible that the creativity outlet of pink tea was disproportionately nerfed ...case in point the abandonment of 'Pussy trainer' mini side game project ...however again can some kindred soul in this forum also on author's patreon share the discussion in recent 3 post the author has ....if its allowed???!!!!!! ..what are his plans and future directions with his content ?!......

Peace Out

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
Greetings

Dooder : Thanks for the reply ..just want to confirm... which scenes besides the eventual queen training SLG section have branching paths or in game consequences like do dialouge choices 3 options of being splendidly evil , neutral level head , simply simpleton matter incase of dialouges with witch ally and sucubus or like you said do manhendeling POWS in starting scenes comes back to bite you in later game ...... if what you said holds true then it is all just flavor text ...hmmm.... yes or no ?

dalzomo : With the inevitable coming of Adobe's Flash obituary past dec 31 2020 ,nvm the pandemic that shook the world by storm at start 2020, it is clearly visible that the creativity outlet of pink tea was disproportionately nerfed ...case in point the abandonment of 'Pussy trainer' mini side game project ...however again can some kindred soul in this forum also on author's patreon share the discussion in recent 3 post the author has ....if its allowed???!!!!!! ..what are his plans and future directions with his content ?!......

Peace Out
No.
There are just some dialogue changes every day when traning and the traning is only 1 week long.
But the only thing you can really decide in a few scenes is if youcontinue when she begs or not, and if you are forceful or not when it comes to BJ and sex.
And it all comes down to what stats you grinded on her to get that ending.
But what I noticed at least, no matter what you choose before mattered at all.

Reactions: mpcomp

mpcomp

Jan 25, 2018
Greetings...

Well I completed the game and can safely share my subjective 2 pieces/cents/paisos ...whatever on the subject .....

The game story wise is ...to quote pink tea 'the prequel to Slave lord of galaxy' game , bot of which give acknowledgement to the original first slave lord game by cameoing the original slave lord as the super daddy buffing spirit entrapped within one of his ancient civilization colonies/temples ' with the only non disclosed or player side connect the dot type storyline here being the elf queen of prequel seems to be character wise inspired from the kitty princess (form 1st and 2nd chapter of SLOG) and the sisterhood burnette asassin (SLOG chapter final) , while this time instead of a thief turned loyal sidekick you have a succubi and then there is your obligatory lol** shopkeeper turned adult store 1 hit wonder .... while the corruption conquest of elven empire is the watered down version of Sisterhood empire from slog chapter 3 (almost congurent) and far less tedious then how the first slave lord game went about things .....

but in the end ..what i think ...damaged the whole prequel part 1 and this part 2 is the limitation of balance and interactivity that pink tea was familiar with while making games in flash ...whereas the unity engine despite showcasing very good quality art pack (CG pack) lacked in the animation department and the interactivity that we are familiar with in flash ....on second thought ... ignoe or redact my previous sentence ..... if the training of elven captain is something to write home about ...majority of game could have benefited from similar mechanics .

But overall the game delivered what it intended tying up the loose ends of the prequel in part 1 and part 2 of prequel saga while establishing itself as a solid familiar of the Slave Lords erotica franchise the author pinktea has become accepted for .

So final verdict : Interactive visual novel

PS : Shout out to the person who took the time to write a thorough Walkthorugh when game was in version 0.1.3 to 0.1.4 *thumbs up*

....... and as always Thank you for taking your real life time to read out my entire subjective opinion on the topic.

Peace Out

Reactions: FFTW

Iyahooooo

Jan 22, 2019
I could not open it on my mac. A pop up says "The application can't be opened", whenever I try to open it. How do I get it to work?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Which one of the windows download options has the version that can run on 32 bit ? I downloaded the Mega one, but it said it needs 64 bit.

ducouteau

Jan 6, 2018
Well after completing it I can say this game was just ok.
The art is nice but the game itself was kinda short and the princess training itself was just ok.
Slave lords of the galaxy will still remain my absolute favorite.
Gotta agree. Slave Lords was amazing.. perhaps the next game will move closer to what Slave Lords was, but with this new art style.

rain_clz

Aug 16, 2019
I used to play this game with my 32 bit PC, somehow in the final patch, the game is in 64 bit only. Did I download the wrong file, or the devs just change his mind and make it to 64 bit only?

btw, this game is kind of bothering me. I followed this guy since his slave lord game on Newgrounds, and this game is a bit too fast for him to finish. I wonder if he got bored with an evil-lord theme and want to try a new theme for his game.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 39 Votes