Xfigico

Jul 29, 2018
What annoys me is I have played previous versions. I only trust Mega to download games and have downloaded previous versions of this game on it. Why can't I download using mega now. I won't be able to play again if this ain't rectified so can someone please post a mega link for android
Try Nopy. Nopy's really good, without any ads or paywalls, though it takes a bit longer than if you were to use Mega, at least for me. Mega used to be the only thing I'd use for downloading games from here until someone recommended Nopy. Now I use a combination of the two and so far, it hasn't screwed me over so it works well.

DasKapitan

Oct 26, 2017
Nopy is good as well.
Curious if this is a regional thing: I'm in Australia and Nopy has always been terrible for me. So I almost never use it... I tried again on this file, and it averaged 72 KB/s, took 40 minutes, failed and restarted 11 times, and when it was supposedly "done" the hash apparently didn't match and I couldn't extract it anyway.
So I grabbed it from Zippy instead, which cost 20 seconds and a blocked popup.

Personally, from my part of the world my next preference if no Mega link is available has generally been Workupload. Good speeds, no nonsense.

Last edited:

mpcomp

Jan 25, 2018
After v0.1.4 the walkthrough has not been updated ... will some adventurous soul update the original walkthrough to include content added in between v0.1.5-v0.1.6 . Peace

Reactions: libertypics

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I really hate people who want to draw big titty women and put long ears on them and call them elves.. Elves do not have big titties what makes them sexy is their long lithe bodies.. Only a few girls could even be possibly called elves but even then they do not have Elven features. Too many poor artist that do not practice how to properly draw Elves who have an angular lithe features to make them surreal but instead draw a perfect normal human and put ears on them.

The artist draws cute girls but stop calling them Elves. It's like drawing an anime character that has no resemblance in body features except for hair color, eyes and clothing and saying that is that character.. If you can't draw elves stop calling them elves and I could then call it good art.

I really want to see a good artist that properly draws elves their beauty was considered surreal they had perfect lithe bodies that allowed them to move among the forest easily and they were generally not liked by humans, because of jealousy they had the perfect bodies that humans wanted. This is what put them into the fairy class. Not a single girl in here scream any semblance of elf to me but just cute girls.

andrew08642

Jan 19, 2019
After v0.1.4 the walkthrough has not been updated ... will some adventurous soul update the original walkthrough to include content added in between v0.1.5-v0.1.6 . Peace
read the change log, it tells you what to do right after the events of 0.14, talk to the priest, do that event, then do night mischief and you'll get a new event with the fighter chick after that chapter 5 should start, go to the shop thing an talk to primrose for a new scene.

marduk101

Feb 19, 2019
I really hate people who want to draw big titty women and put long ears on them and call them elves.. Elves do not have big titties what makes them sexy is their long lithe bodies.. Only a few girls could even be possibly called elves but even then they do not have Elven features. Too many poor artist that do not practice how to properly draw Elves who have an angular lithe features to make them surreal but instead draw a perfect normal human and put ears on them.

The artist draws cute girls but stop calling them Elves. It's like drawing an anime character that has no resemblance in body features except for hair color, eyes and clothing and saying that is that character.. If you can't draw elves stop calling them elves and I could then call it good art.

I really want to see a good artist that properly draws elves their beauty was considered surreal they had perfect lithe bodies that allowed them to move among the forest easily and they were generally not liked by humans, because of jealousy they had the perfect bodies that humans wanted. This is what put them into the fairy class. Not a single girl in here scream any semblance of elf to me but just cute girls.
Elves are make believe so its anyones interpretation as to what they look like. If u want to see a 'good artist" draw elves to your liking then go find them??

Reactions: rfsniper

Kurōzu

Nov 20, 2017
MAC:
When you try to open the app you get an error: "The application cannot be opened"
I know it can be fixed via chmod but it's not ideal....

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Curious if this is a regional thing: I'm in Australia and Nopy has always been terrible for me. So I almost never use it... I tried again on this file, and it averaged 72 KB/s, took 40 minutes, failed and restarted 11 times, and when it was supposedly "done" the hash apparently didn't match and I couldn't extract it anyway.
So I grabbed it from Zippy instead, which cost 20 seconds and a blocked popup.

Personally, from my part of the world my next preference if no Mega link is available has generally been Workupload. Good speeds, no nonsense.
I'm in the US, and randomly NOPY does the same thing for me. I've got a free Mega account so that is my preferred download, with NOPY being a close 2nd despite the random failures. I think I've used workupload a few times too. But yeah, not just you mate.

Maslina

Nov 4, 2018
I'm in the US, and randomly NOPY does the same thing for me. I've got a free Mega account so that is my preferred download, with NOPY being a close 2nd despite the random failures. I think I've used workupload a few times too. But yeah, not just you mate.
Hm. All nopy's servers are in Europe? Cause in Europe it has very fast speed.

InternetRando

Apr 25, 2019
Odd. I've never had an issue with NOPY. Yeah, I know. The guy with 0 posts hasn't had an issue.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Odd. I've never had an issue with NOPY. Yeah, I know. The guy with 0 posts hasn't had an issue.
It's not like it happens all the time, just randomly. Like I can d/l one game and have no issues at all, then the next one, 5-6 download breaks. Meh, posts. All got to start somewhere.

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes