Bobbyd1

Nov 4, 2018
Ember has been my fave girl since the first part so I hope we get to properly break her in this game : )

Already love the scenes included so far

also curious did the creator mention if the original 2 elves will show up in this one?

Last edited:

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Ember has been my fave girl since the first part so I hope we get to properly break her in this game : )

Already love the scenes included so far

also curious did the creator mention if the original 2 elves will show up in this one?
I haven't played since the first release but, have MC revealed his secret plan like he said? I hope the secret plan are Faye and Seraphine and not dominating the elves by the way of sex.... I mean that's no secret right? that's his regular modus operandi :ROFLMAO:

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
How do I update this? I usually copy the "save" folder, delete the old version, download the new own and then paste the "save" filder in there. But I can't find the "save" folder for this one...

Reactions: hentai-kun-81

Yuzuhara

Apr 14, 2019
Here's a walkthrough of V0.1.3 that I made, not the nicest but it gets the job done.
Quick reminder that you can hold CTRL and skip the dialogue.

Go through the scenes with the wizard. What you select doesn't matter.

Beat the elfs in the battle. You have infinite tries so you can try as many times as you want. As long as the elf's HP bar goes down, you're selecting the right options.

One you're done with that you should be able to access the town's map. Head over to the training grounds and select the girl to "train" her.

Train her 3 times to build up endurance and select the battle option. She should be able to beat you in a battle. If she doesn't go back and train her once more.

Once she can beat you in battle, go back to your cell and talk the the succubus. The "night mischief" option should pop up. Night mischief allows you to have sexy time with the succubus and lets you see the queen scenes.

After you're done, go back to the training grounds and train the girl once again. Same as before, train her 3 times and she should be able to beat you. Let her beat you.

Go talk to the shop keeper for a quest. The quest is to collect 200 gold. Go to the barracks (also where the training ground is) and work. You can only work once a day, so you have to sleep in your cell. Rinse and repeat until you get the 200 gold.

Once you get the 200 gold, go back to the shopkeeper and talk about the quest. She should have your goods and she will suck you off as well.

Once you're done, go back to your cell and talk to the succubus about the "night mischief". Same as before, do your thing and finish the scene. This should unlock the 2nd queen scene.

After you're done, you should be able to go to the temple. The temple doesn't offer anything yet besides some dialogue with the priestess. Talk to her to get those out of the way and you're finished with that part.

Now go back into the shop and talk to the shopkeeper about the quest. She will ask you for 600 gold.

Go back to the training grounds and train the girl once more. Just like before, train her 3 times. AT THE SAME TIME as you're training the girl, you also need to work afterwards to get the gold. A new job should appear that gives you 200 gold per work session. 200 x 3 = 600 coins

After you worked 3 times and trained the girl 3 times and let her win in the battle, go talk to the shopkeeper once more about the quest. This will unlock the final scene with her.

After you're done, go back to your cell and talk to the succubus about "night mischief" once more. This will be the last and final time you can do it. This also unlocks the final scene with the queen.

You're done! That's everything the game has to offer right now.

Bernaregna

Aug 8, 2017
Honestly, this game is so good. I would like to write a review, but I don't know how to do it. The updates are frequent and the CGs/animations are sublime. A 10/10 for now, the developer surely needs to be supported. Primrose best waifu.

Reactions: Fyo

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
i hope we get more barrack scenes, not sure if i like the temple girl, the scenes we got were great, the outfit is hot(i hope we get to pound that little elf soon), i wanna make the succubus fall in love with me, that sounds funny, i love pissing off the queen and...yeah...

Bokomoko

Dec 30, 2018
i hope we get more barrack scenes, not sure if i like the temple girl, the scenes we got were great, the outfit is hot(i hope we get to pound that little elf soon), i wanna make the succubus fall in love with me, that sounds funny, i love pissing off the queen and...yeah...
Yeah temple girl looks too basic

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Hey, where are the saves for the previous version? And where do I put them so I can continue?

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes