V4mpire

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
Art style is interesting. Any chance for Android?
That has now been made available as last post made by Worlaix, any issues with the android port, you're all welcome to bring them to me, but text/image problems would still be directed to Worlaix as I haven't touched their code in any way, and for some the new inclusion of swipe gestures will be a welcome addition.

Tanurak

Apr 26, 2021
I made to the end of the current build, and I have only one question:
nosurvey.jpg

I was kinda disappointed...

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm really excited too, it's been a long time so I won't probably remember, or have the same feeling then where it left off, but I'm really excited it's an amazing game and I also don't mind it being dialogue heavy because it's well written.
It's happens with heavy dialogue games. Especially in fantasy settings. It's not a bad thing neither since that's what I love about these types of games. I find the Elven lore in game interesting. While some stuff went over my head, I usually played this game multiple times to get a good grasp of what's happening so it's not out of the ordinary for myself.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Very nice!

Glad to see some progression and the mothers history is as mysterious as ever.

my only complaints would be visual. The MC needs to be aged up a little bit he still comes across a little bit shota while Sunny has grown up and matured (or at least in the drawn scenes her sprite doesnt really match the age of her hand-drawn scenes) to a young adult.

That scene with the mom was hilarious " WHAT DO YOU MEAN OF COURSE NOT?" :LOL:

Worlaix

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2018
Very nice!

Glad to see some progression and the mothers history is as mysterious as ever.

my only complaints would be visual. The MC needs to be aged up a little bit he still comes across a little bit shota while Sunny has grown up and matured (or at least in the drawn scenes her sprite doesnt really match the age of her hand-drawn scenes) to a young adult.
I assume you mean the fireplace scene + the one of the pieces at the end with Sunny? A lot of the scenes where MC is visible were adjusted between the early patreon release and now, but it's something I'm going to pay closer attention to in the future to capture his age right. He's still a skinny bitch, but that'll change with time (and some training montages ofc)

Tanurak

Apr 26, 2021
for some reason I didnt read the big Early Access Feedback title on the survey, so I HAD to delete my reply so I didn't sound stupid..

Oops

Edit: Too late, you already quoted that :rolleyes:

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Play wise does the game need a walkthrough or are the choices obvious?

Thank you for your time
There are ass-loads of flags in the code that can change the trajectory and vibe of the story petty significantly.
The large choices are relatively obvious- but even some little things can come back and effect the plot multiple chapters away from when you first encountered them.

In terms of actual routing I don't think you need a guide- that is relatively clear. But you are going to get different conversations and vibes depending on your decisions.

Worlaix

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2018
There's no walkthrough?
Are story choices really obscure or just hard to understand?

Thank you for your time
There's no walkthrough, no. I don't think the choices are hard to understand, but the implications of some choices may not be immediately apparent. Just do what makes sense to you at any given time and you'll be fine.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
There's no walkthrough, no. I don't think the choices are hard to understand, but the implications of some choices may not be immediately apparent. Just do what makes sense to you at any given time and you'll be fine.
Thank you for taking the time to respond I'll give it a go looks good so looking forward to trying it
I was asking about a walkthrough because I play on my tablet and don't always have time to redo things heck I don't always have time to replay but I'm looking forward to playing this thank you :)

Reactions: Worlaix

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
I assume you mean the fireplace scene + the one of the pieces at the end with Sunny? A lot of the scenes where MC is visible were adjusted between the early patreon release and now, but it's something I'm going to pay closer attention to in the future to capture his age right. He's still a skinny bitch, but that'll change with time (and some training montages ofc)
That's great to hear! It's rare af to find a game/book with a elf protag. I think the last one I read was a Drizzt book a while back. I'm hoping the protag ends being tall & arrogant/tough/dangerous looking. Ain't a huge fan of them looking like skinny K-pop idols. :LOL:

Perfect S

Oct 20, 2019
I really like this VN. It's a game I feel no wish to skim through and actually enjoy reading everything. Even though I have no interest in Sunny, I really like mother and Trisha. Honestly the worst part of the game is the long wait between updates.

Reactions: IceL33 and Worlaix
4.50 star(s) 72 Votes