Worlaix

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2018
Can someone leak the Patreon release, please ? Judging by Worlaix's deadline-setting trends (reminiscent of Innoxia) it could easily be another 1-2 weeks before public release.
Also, something from the Discord for the guy asking for the release date above View attachment 1522148
Just be patient, yeah? The public release will be improved based on the feedback I've received

InseamRay32

Mar 29, 2020
Just be patient, yeah? The public release will be improved based on the feedback I've received
Games good bro, art and content is very promising for the future so its a bit reasonable to be inpatient. Although I would much rather wait for a good update than one that is rushed so take your time.

Reactions: Worlaix

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
I feel strange people asking to an update to be leaked when the very own dev is present...
Heh, right?

On one hand it does show excitement- which is laudable. On the other it is pretty shameless.

May that excitement blossom into fiscal support.

It'd be pretty counter productive to the success and longevity of the title for one of the supporters to leak it early- and I think the backers probably know that. Our pirate brothers may just need to drink a few rums, scrub a few decks, and wait until Worliax executes the public release himself.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I rather want to see the next update not to be leak because it might got lot of unpleasant bugs that need to be fix and won't be a great experience and because the patreons are the one that keeping Dev project alive so they deserved to enjoy the update before us. Sure that some pirates will choose to do the opposite but if you really like Dev and his game then hold back a little would be nice

Reactions: Dysphorika

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
You can’t blame anyone for being poor :cry: . I wish i could support, but financial system doesn’t let me
No, I don't blame anyone to be poor, is just asking a game to be pirated in front of the dev what's odd (like asking in microsoft official forums for a torrent of windows 11).
In another threads I can see why, but in this one, the dev is active here (meaning he or she can read it), so...

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Everything will find it's way here eventually. If not by leaks, then by public release.

If some patron leaks, that is their prerogative. I don't think anyone should chastise some leaker in the internet age. If all patrons are being bros to the dev, that is a nice thing to see as well.

What is kind of distasteful is begging for leaks for a game with very few patrons when every backer makes a significant impact on the project's health. Basically, just be patient or throw some money.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
As of episode 3, all future plans for NTR in Elvensang are cancelled. The development is taking me way too long as it is, and introducing NTR in a way that does not damage the 'pure' narrative would be far too time consuming for how little I wanted to dabble in the fetish.
As someone who actually likes NTR, I am totally fine with this. Although there were very slight potential NTR vibes with the mom and villagers, the narrative was mainly set up as a morality test for the MC rather than some beta cuck vs machoman scenario.

With how much care the dev puts into the writing, he would not have been fine with adding a half assed NTR route. And fleshed out NTR inevitably infringes on the other routes (characters, plot points need to keep NTR branching in mind) unless the dev essentially diverges the story so much that it almost becomes 2 different games. Cutting it out seems like a good decision, especially if the plan was always to make it a minor option. I assume we are left with a pure vs corrupted and the elf vs human angles.

I hope the dev is talking about real NTR (those close to the MC is corrupted and stolen by some baddies) and not the hysterical version that is common in this forum though. I imagine the entire point of initially leaving open the possibility of NTR was to not be constrained in the writing. It would be sad if you wanted to describe, for example, a corrupted dungeon where sex slaves are getting dicked by orcs or something, but you start having worries about how some people might be triggered.

Worlaix

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2018
... I assume we are left with a pure vs corrupted and the elf vs human angles.
The way I see it, there's going to be plenty of X vs Y angles. Some will be present almost constantly (e.g. "aggressive vs. diplomatic"), but rarely have a huge impact in one single instance aside from dictating your success/failure in respective endeavors, and presenting additional options in some cases. Other angles will be more obscure, appearing infrequently and potentially building up to a huge decision further down the line. And then there are individual decisions (without any polar counterpart) that just stick with the protagonist no matter what as an aspect of his character (e.g. the protagonist kills someone).

But this mindset I have will probably evolve in time, especially once we reach the conclusion of the first season (by the end of 2030 at the current pace) and the consequences of previous choices will have to be "recalibrated" to allow the story to continue smoothly without 50 parallel storylines. And there's always the fact that I can talk about my plans for the future now, but things might turn out completely differently when faced with how much time is actually needed to pull things off and whether it's even sensible with how the course of the story has gone. So, I suppose the bottom line is that everything is largely experimental and nothing is set in stone when it comes to 'mechanics'.

I hope the dev is talking about real NTR (those close to the MC is corrupted and stolen by some baddies) and not the hysterical version that is common in this forum though. I imagine the entire point of initially leaving open the possibility of NTR was to not be constrained in the writing. It would be sad if you wanted to describe, for example, a corrupted dungeon where sex slaves are getting dicked by orcs or something, but you start having worries about how some people might be triggered.
The problem mostly was that I never got any solid NTR ideas that did not divert the story - and changing the story to accommodate a single fetish is a no-go tbh. I am still going to implement girl on girl scenes, as in optional scenes between two girls (at least one of which is the MC's romantic interest) in which the protagonist won't always be involved in, which was frankly the only "NTR" I ever had firmly in mind.

Renart5

Sep 13, 2021
The way I see it, there's going to be plenty of X vs Y angles. Some will be present almost constantly (e.g. "aggressive vs. diplomatic"), but rarely have a huge impact in one single instance aside from dictating your success/failure in respective endeavors, and presenting additional options in some cases. Other angles will be more obscure, appearing infrequently and potentially building up to a huge decision further down the line. And then there are individual decisions (without any polar counterpart) that just stick with the protagonist no matter what as an aspect of his character (e.g. the protagonist kills someone).

But this mindset I have will probably evolve in time, especially once we reach the conclusion of the first season (by the end of 2030 at the current pace) and the consequences of previous choices will have to be "recalibrated" to allow the story to continue smoothly without 50 parallel storylines. And there's always the fact that I can talk about my plans for the future now, but things might turn out completely differently when faced with how much time is actually needed to pull things off and whether it's even sensible with how the course of the story has gone. So, I suppose the bottom line is that everything is largely experimental and nothing is set in stone when it comes to 'mechanics'.

The problem mostly was that I never got any solid NTR ideas that did not divert the story - and changing the story to accommodate a single fetish is a no-go tbh. I am still going to implement girl on girl scenes, as in optional scenes between two girls (at least one of which is the MC's romantic interest) in which the protagonist won't always be involved in, which was frankly the only "NTR" I ever had firmly in mind.
That's about 8 more years of Sunny, not a bad trade considering the lack of well written romance games and characters around.

V4mpire

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
I've redone the Android port as they were broken(stupid mistake on my part which was a simple one)

non-incest:
incest patch included:

The current link on OP is the non-incest version(which no longer works as i've taken it down as it doesn't work), but the incest one should install over the top of any other version regardless.

4.50 star(s) 72 Votes