desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Btw, after you update the OP with new update, you should report it so that mods can promote it in latest updates. I think that's how it works. It won't show up on latest updates unless a mod presses a button or something.

Worlaix

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2018
I did report it - at least I think I did, not sure if it went through with how glitchy F95 is

Morana

Apr 1, 2017
At this point I'm in it for the plot and worldbuilding, which is something that wouldn't apply to most games on this site, fantasy or no. Very much reminds me of the Witcher, where both sides have stubborn bastards and you can either side with one of them or just stick with the circle of people you care about instead.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Didn't know new update already got release, the site are too glitchy with the connection so hard to check when the new update is here. Can't wait to download and check out the new content but I know it will be a good one

Reactions: Worlaix

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Done with the update, I really love the story continuation and had to replay a few times to choose other option to see all the new difference outcome of it. I really love the new mother scene because HOT DAMN WHAT A BODY
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seriously I don't give a shit if MC love Sunny or any other girls, but the Mom IS the target that I don't mind to pursue and need more content with her

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2017
Done with the update, I really love the story continuation and had to replay a few times to choose other option to see all the new difference outcome of it. I really love the new mother scene because HOT DAMN WHAT A BODY
Seriously I don't give a shit if MC love Sunny or any other girls, but the Mom IS the target that I don't mind to pursue and need more content with her
Yeah the flow with Mom is unbelievably cool. Like her character, she's so nice and tender. The most likable mom character in this games. Cheers to the author. Can't wait for the next release for their story development

Nov 21, 2019
0.3 and ic_mod contains 2 pictures... i wait a couple of years before i check in again.

unukalhai

Donor
May 7, 2017
There must have been some sort of miscommunication here - the Prologue has no NTR, and I've implied before here that I do not even have any firm plans for NTR. Can you tell me what gave you the impression that Elvensang is headed in the direction of NTR and that I will spend a significant amount of my time developing NTR content?

I like anal, but that does not mean I will spend a significant amount of my time creating content with anal sex.
So, where is the anal? :lepew:

Maaruma

Mar 19, 2021
yeah i loved it too, cant wait to see more of her. Especially how her relationship with her son will evolve

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I don't really see how netorare could even fit this story so I'm glad for the decision in dev notes. At most I could see rape, considering how elves are treated in this world (which would suck as I can't stand non-con scenes). Or orgies/prostitution for a fully corrupt/demonic MC if it ever goes for a route that dark.

But actual netorare with girls betraying and cheating would be completely out of place with these characters. The redhead is even established to be afraid of simple touches beyond MC's. And good characters is this game's strong suit.

Unless of course it's from the perspective of NPCs. If that's the case, it is quite likely poor lil' Sunny will get cucked at some point. Sorry but can't resist that landlady....

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Reactions: DrHid and m4pII

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
I really liked the game,the world building is exceptional and art is great. The struggles of oppressed elves are really nicely done,and the elven soldiers kinda remind me of scoia'tael from the witcher. overall great stuff. And I absolutely adore Sunny,good luck dev!

Reactions: Worlaix and monk_56

Renart5

Sep 13, 2021
Should I be worried that I attacked the bandits or that I mildly help Amaya here and there? Not sure what these choices lead to but as I see it, she is the only person giving a damn about us so I'd rather have her close than just sit and hope for the best in dire circumstances, after all the Ealdorman proved unable/unwilling to do much of anything as opposed to Amaya who at the very least saved the MC, however I know that usually stuff like that turn into a bad end because vengeful people bad and such and you must be a saint.

I don't actually intend on helping the militant elves to be honest, more so I'm trying to get by and stick by people who helped me, though not sure how much my "neutrality" would matter. Any thoughts? :unsure:

MrLuigi94

Sep 18, 2017
Story setting makes me think of Dragon age 1, with the city elves and the repression they are being forced on with.

4.50 star(s) 72 Votes