sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
The author originally wanted to add NTR as an optional and minimal plot device for the main character and did not want it to have much of a focus, now they said they scrapped it entirely. You should play it, the story is nice, intriguing and the romance is wholesome.
ok so no ntr trap in game for me than...will try, thx for info

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Anyway, all I'm gona say about this is that, so far, Elvensang as been a... lovely story.

Thank you and the best of luck.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Some very fun discussion with the Dev and others in the game's discord. Its interesting to see what folks thoughts on the different routes ect are. Also there might be an extra piece of really high-quality art in there if people are dying to see more of Genocide-Elf. ;-)

Reactions: Worlaix

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Some very fun discussion with the Dev and others in the game's discord. Its interesting to see what folks thoughts on the different routes ect are. Also there might be an extra piece of really high-quality art in there if people are dying to see more of Genocide-Elf. ;-)
Well, i guess i'm joining the discord now lol

Reactions: Worlaix and monk_56

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
As of episode 3, all future plans for NTR in Elvensang are cancelled. The development is taking me way too long as it is, and introducing NTR in a way that does not damage the 'pure' narrative would be far too time consuming for how little I wanted to dabble in the fetish.
I love the game so far and I'm very glad you will stay away from that, I really hope you don't change your mind about this in the future, you certainly have a good game here and adding such will ruin the game for all of us that don't like that even if you added it as "optional".
Good luck with the game.

Btw will you add in the future (in sex scenes) animations?
Also, it will be nice for you to find free CC-by music to add for your game, it will certainly help.

Worlaix

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2018
I love the game so far and I'm very glad you will stay away from that, I really hope you don't change your mind about this in the future, you certainly have a good game here and adding such will ruin the game for all of us that don't like that even if you added it as "optional".
Good luck with the game.

Btw will you add in the future (in sex scenes) animations?
Also, it will be nice for you to find free CC-by music to add for your game, it will certainly help.
Thank you! And nope, no sex scene animations are planned for Elvensang - I am still learning how to draw, so getting into learning how to do animations as well is out of the question right now.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Thank you! And nope, no sex scene animations are planned for Elvensang - I am still learning how to draw, so getting into learning how to do animations as well is out of the question right now.
Maybe you should add a goal for it in patreon, you can always hire someone to do the animations in case you hit that goal.
It will certainly attract more people. (y)

Reactions: Worlaix

Maaruma

Mar 19, 2021
You are doing a beautiful job with both the story and the drawings, i would have loved sex scenes animated but its okay even without them. You are spoiling us too much with this quality already :)

Reactions: monk_56 and Worlaix

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I'm guessing Sunny's first friend was supposed to be the first ntr "antagonist."

The mc didn't interact with her much, but Sunny did. In fact, she didn't even seem interested in the mc. In fact, she seemed more interested in his mom if anything.

Don't get why the mc called the farmer's wife "mistress" of all things, was expecting him to call her ma'am. I'm guessing she's got a femdom route.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Honestly this feels like it could pass as one of those no sexual content romance vns. Were it not for one voyeur scene that's what I'd assume it is.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sdna1 and monk_56

Worlaix

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2018
I'm guessing Sunny's first friend was supposed to be the first ntr "antagonist."

The mc didn't interact with her much, but Sunny did. In fact, she didn't even seem interested in the mc. In fact, she seemed more interested in his mom if anything.

Don't get why the mc called the farmer's wife "mistress" of all things, was expecting him to call her ma'am. I'm guessing she's got a femdom route.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Honestly this feels like it could pass as one of those no sexual content romance vns. Were it not for one voyeur scene that's what I'd assume it is.
If you are talking about Trisha, plans for her remain unchanged - she was never supposed to be an NTR antagonist, and don't forget that lesbian stuff is still on the table...

And "mistress" is meant as just a polite form of address as "ma'am" felt too modern to me.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Do you have to ask?
In real life and If I loved her, I wouldn't want to see her face ever again for suggesting it. I had clearly chosen the wrong companion.
Sounds like it would definitely be a bad match. Poly/mono relationships can work, but they are not easy. I definitely believe people who have tendencies toward consensual non-monogamy should be up-front about it as soon as possible.

Not the kind of surprise to spring on a mono partner.

In my own game, I have a couple will be considering polyamory, but I don't want to rush it. I need to make sure the two are on the same page at every point. No surprises for them.

Last edited:

Renart5

Sep 13, 2021
If you are talking about Trisha, plans for her remain unchanged - she was never supposed to be an NTR antagonist, and don't forget that lesbian stuff is still on the table...

And "mistress" is meant as just a polite form of address as "ma'am" felt too modern to me.
Can we still choose to stick to one girl though? I guess if Trisha becomes romanceable she'd be good for a second playthrough IF I'd have the heart to not go for Sunny...

Worlaix

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2018
Can we still choose to stick to one girl though? I guess if Trisha becomes romanceable she'd be good for a second playthrough IF I'd have the heart to not go for Sunny...
Sunny's romance is mandatory, so even if you refuse everyone else, you have to romance Sunny regardless. But yeah, sticking to only Sunny is an option.

Mar 16, 2020
Does anyone have a save that starts at the beginning of episode 3? My saves are all gone (including in the Renpy file, so I can't skip) and it seems like it would take a while to work through everything again. Thanks.

Worlaix

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2018
Does anyone have a save that starts at the beginning of episode 3? My saves are all gone (including in the Renpy file, so I can't skip) and it seems like it would take a while to work through everything again. Thanks.
You can skip even unseen dialogue if you go to "Preferences" and click the "Unseen text" option, if that's any help

Last edited:
Reactions: joeysalamander

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
I kinda read that as opposite. Figured she might want to get close to Sunny to get close the MC. Trisha seemed quite worried about how she looked right before she met the MC. Maybe she is bold around women but shy around men her age. Wouldn't be the craziest thing. We players always read into this stuff pretty hard though- Trisha could honestly have just wanted a gal-friend who she could do girl things with platonicly (seems most reasonable; if you are a character who barely knows the other ones).

useyourbrain

Aug 15, 2020
I really like the story on this one. Normally I would just skip texts and go straight to sex actions tbh but this game really got me hook up. Keep up the great work Dev!

Reactions: Worlaix and monk_56
4.50 star(s) 72 Votes