grohotor

May 15, 2020
I kinda read that as opposite. Figured she might want to get close to Sunny to get close the MC. Trisha seemed quite worried about how she looked right before she met the MC. Maybe she is bold around women but shy around men her age. Wouldn't be the craziest thing. We players always read into this stuff pretty hard though- Trisha could honestly have just wanted a gal-friend who she could do girl things with platonicly (seems most reasonable; if you are a character who barely knows the other ones).
It looked the same to me. She has a elf fetish, clearly recognizing the superior race.

Reactions: Renart5

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
If you are talking about Trisha, plans for her remain unchanged - she was never supposed to be an NTR antagonist, and don't forget that lesbian stuff is still on the table...

And "mistress" is meant as just a polite form of address as "ma'am" felt too modern to me.
wait a sec... if sunny is MC li and will sleep with trisha how is it not ntr? or trisha will be even MC li to? and it will be some harem?

dont mind lesbian scenes but this is becoming little bit fishy :D

Renart5

Sep 13, 2021
wait a sec... if sunny is MC li and will sleep with trisha how is it not ntr? or trisha will be even MC li to? and it will be some harem?

dont mind lesbian scenes but this is becoming little bit fishy :D
He didn't say she would sleep with Trisha, but as far as I understand harem can be a thing but you can still pursue only Sunny and will not get harem if you don't go for it. As for Trisha and Sunny... Ehh people read far too much into things these days, two girls and two guys can never be friends, they absolutely have to be gay or something. Trisha is just a lonely girl who tried to make a friend and so she managed to befriend Sunny.

Worlaix

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2018
I don't understand how harem works and I don't care about it much tbh. If the MC's relationship with several women is classified as a harem then sure, whatever - but you would do well not to have any specific expectations for it in Elvensang. I aim to make characters who have their own goals and aspirations and the concept of a harem is very outlandish to me in that context. There will definitely be a possibility of Trisha's friendship with Sunny becoming intimate, but not without a positive push from the protagonist. Trisha's intentions were never to "steal your girl" or something of the sort - like Renart5 said, she is just a lonely girl who wanted to make friends. It'll be up to the player's choices to decide where it goes from there.

Worlaix

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2018
If anyone's interested the development, I posted a on the Patreon page. A vote will be held in the next few days for patrons about additional side content with some of the side characters (Kara, Becky, Trisha or Olevia) - the winner will get a minor, lore-friendly scene with unique artwork or two (suggestive artwork at most). It's an experimental thing, but if people like it we could do polls like that for every episode. /ad

Worlaix

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2018
Worlaix Are half breeds possible in this world ? and what other races are there ?
The 'science' behind half-breeds will be explained at some point in the later episodes, but the short answer to your question is yes, half breeds are possible (kind of). As for what other races... I don't have a definitive list aside from what's already been mentioned in the game, but halflings are a race that was likely not mentioned but 100% exists in the world.

erkper

May 16, 2018
The 'science' behind half-breeds will be explained at some point in the later episodes, but the short answer to your question is yes, half breeds are possible (kind of). As for what other races... I don't have a definitive list aside from what's already been mentioned in the game, but halflings are a race that was likely not mentioned but 100% exists in the world.
Would love to see Pregnancy and a couple half-elven bastards running around the village by the end of the story...

Nov 7, 2021
The writing is excellent! I was routing for a possible Roderick redemption arc just to find out that mofo got killed.

Btw, “Veil”, “mageocracy”, a country being ruled by mages where all non-mages are enslaved? Tevinter? Someone got their inspiration from Dragon Age, lol. NGL, I was tempted to call my Elf Solas, but no egg-head, lol.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I kinda read that as opposite. Figured she might want to get close to Sunny to get close the MC. Trisha seemed quite worried about how she looked right before she met the MC. Maybe she is bold around women but shy around men her age. Wouldn't be the craziest thing. We players always read into this stuff pretty hard though- Trisha could honestly have just wanted a gal-friend who she could do girl things with platonicly (seems most reasonable; if you are a character who barely knows the other ones).
I think when she mentioned that she was looking for an excuse not to see you. She looks better dressed than the entire town combined. Also, while she might be lying, she says she never heard of the female elf that wasn't the mc's mom. So she didn't draw a relationship between them. When she does meet the mc, she talks about his mom.

I'm guessing her character is going to be focused on lesbian content tbh. I don't think she's into the mc at all.

If you are talking about Trisha, plans for her remain unchanged - she was never supposed to be an NTR antagonist, and don't forget that lesbian stuff is still on the table...

And "mistress" is meant as just a polite form of address as "ma'am" felt too modern to me.
At risk of beating a dead horse, is the les content going to be done behind the mc's back or is it gonna be some kinda polyamorous harem thing?
EDIT: just saw your answer to that nvm.

I point it out cause it seemed a bit submissive, though I might just be looking to deep into it.

I left a lot more feedback in the survey. Any chance you'll make the results public or talk a bit about them?

Worlaix

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2018
I think when she mentioned that she was looking for an excuse not to see you. She looks better dressed than the entire town combined. Also, while she might be lying, she says she never heard of the female elf that wasn't the mc's mom. So she didn't draw a relationship between them. When she does meet the mc, she talks about his mom.

I'm guessing her character is going to be focused on lesbian content tbh. I don't think she's into the mc at all.

At risk of beating a dead horse, is the les content going to be done behind the mc's back or is it gonna be some kinda polyamorous harem thing?
EDIT: just saw your answer to that nvm.

I point it out cause it seemed a bit submissive, though I might just be looking to deep into it.

I left a lot more feedback in the survey. Any chance you'll make the results public or talk a bit about them?
I'm still fleshing that part of the relationship dynamics out, but basically lesbian stuff will never happen without the protagonist's blessing. Sunny will not gravitate towards lesbian stuff without a few subtle pushes from the MC. If the protagonist repeatedly conveys that he doesn't mind if she goes around kissing with other girls, then some lesbian stuff might happen spontaneously "behind his back" because Sunny knows that he is fine with it. But again, Sunny will do what you teach her to do. This stuff is not set in stone btw, it's just what my mindset is looking into the future.

If your survey was the one that said how you'd prefer Sunny's romance to be optional and you'd want to decide who your character loses virginity to and marries, then I am afraid that would never work because that's not really what Elvensang is about. On top of that, Sunny is a main character while someone like Kara and Becky is not. They will each have their role to play in the story, but Sunny's constant presence facilitates an abundance of sceentime as befits the main romantic interest. Making Sunny just "one of many options" would either result in a ridiculous amount of additional work in trying to incorporate the other romantic interests into the main story in equal measure as her or, far more likely, it would just make everyone's romantic storyline vastly inferior to Sunny's while presented as an equally valuable option.

At the end of the day, Elvensang is not a dating simulator where you pick your girlfriend and marry her down the line after experiencing her isolated storyline, and what girls you choose to bed is not the main substance of the story. I understand that some people might not be happy about being shoehorned into the romance with Sunny - but with everything taken into consideration (including development time, sensibility of every possible scenario, etc), I prefer to have a single, strong romance that I can fully flesh out along with the character to my heart's content, and I would rather put my effort into one mandatory relationship that can have strong ties to the main narrative rather than half a dozen disjointed optional romance stories that would eventually lead into a narrative dead end because - like I said - Elvensang's story is not really about dating girls.

And again, while I don't mind the word 'harem' and such being thrown around, it seems like a very simplified label that might give you the wrong impression of what to expect. Some girls will try to compete with Sunny as her romantic rivals, some girls will try to manipulate Sunny in order to get closer to the protagonist, some girls are not really interested in romantic bonds and just want to hook up - it's all dynamic stuff, and even if some level of suspension of disbelief might be needed, I will always endeavor to make any and all scenario feasible and realistic within the context of the world.

As for the survey, I will throw the graph results on Patreon at some point, but not the personal messages in the open text fields.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I'm still fleshing that part of the relationship dynamics out, but basically lesbian stuff will never happen without the protagonist's blessing. Sunny will not gravitate towards lesbian stuff without a few subtle pushes from the MC. If the protagonist repeatedly conveys that he doesn't mind if she goes around kissing with other girls, then some lesbian stuff might happen spontaneously "behind his back" because Sunny knows that he is fine with it. But again, Sunny will do what you teach her to do. This stuff is not set in stone btw, it's just what my mindset is looking into the future.

If your survey was the one that said how you'd prefer Sunny's romance to be optional and you'd want to decide who your character loses virginity to and marries, then I am afraid that would never work because that's not really what Elvensang is about. On top of that, Sunny is a main character while someone like Kara and Becky is not. They will each have their role to play in the story, but Sunny's constant presence facilitates an abundance of sceentime as befits the main romantic interest. Making Sunny just "one of many options" would either result in a ridiculous amount of additional work in trying to incorporate the other romantic interests into the main story in equal measure as her or, far more likely, it would just make everyone's romantic storyline vastly inferior to Sunny's while presented as an equally valuable option.

At the end of the day, Elvensang is not a dating simulator where you pick your girlfriend and marry her down the line after experiencing her isolated storyline, and what girls you choose to bed is not the main substance of the story. I understand that some people might not be happy about being shoehorned into the romance with Sunny - but with everything taken into consideration (including development time, sensibility of every possible scenario, etc), I prefer to have a single, strong romance that I can fully flesh out along with the character to my heart's content, and I would rather put my effort into one mandatory relationship that can have strong ties to the main narrative rather than half a dozen disjointed optional romance stories that would eventually lead into a narrative dead end because - like I said - Elvensang's story is not really about dating girls.

And again, while I don't mind the word 'harem' and such being thrown around, it seems like a very simplified label that might give you the wrong impression of what to expect. Some girls will try to compete with Sunny as her romantic rivals, some girls will try to manipulate Sunny in order to get closer to the protagonist, some girls are not really interested in romantic bonds and just want to hook up - it's all dynamic stuff, and even if some level of suspension of disbelief might be needed, I will always endeavor to make any and all scenario feasible and realistic within the context of the world.

As for the survey, I will throw the graph results on Patreon at some point, but not the personal messages in the open text fields.
I'm not sure how many ppl gave you survey responses but that one wasn't me. I was just asking about the general stats of how many ppl wanted furry ntr lesbian stuff and whether there was any particular common answer to the open ended stuff, or anything that stood out.

4.50 star(s) 72 Votes