AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Story setting makes me think of Dragon age 1, with the city elves and the repression they are being forced on with.
And a bit of DA2. With the moral dilemmas of helping the mages against the templars, even knowing they are radicalizing and hurting innocents.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I just finished and boy this was a dialogue heavy update. Not that i minded it. The lore drop was a lot so I'll have to replay it a few times to get familiar with it. I'll just keep this real short and say that i thought it was hot that there's potentially a horny(get it, because she has some) Demoness that may be obsessed/possessive of the MC to the point that she molested him in his dreams and probably in reality as well. I played into the mirror thing so I'm curious if it's different since she kissed you if you touched it.

I definitely can't forget about that "bath" encounter with my m-- i mean Anasteya. That was a boner inducing moment of this game. Outside of that It was a very meaty but great update and i can't wait until the next one. There was definitely more to be said but i have to process all of this info in my head and i might come back later with another reply.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
>removed all future NTR
I Will Now Play Your Game
I'm a little "worried" about the future "fetishes". Not the fetishes by themselves but the devs commitment to their initial ideas and doing what the fetishe mob asks for. For instance, I've playing a VN from the start and the dev always said that it wouldn't be harem but suddenly, out of nowhere, my LI tells/asks the MC, that she loves, that she doesn't mind if he fucks her friends that she just met. Let's just say that it destroyed my LI in that entire story and the hours of playing and years of waiting were wasted. It wasn't well thought at all and it was horribly executed. It's just one example of many, one that will Sadly keep me away from playing it again. Then there's other devs that are like: "oh I didn't included some tags so there wouldn't be spoils" and adds tag after the update spoiling it for the people that will play latter... Me? I just 1 star review them for wasting my time.
Sorry about the rant but I'm sure you agree these are valid concerns and Devs should try to stick to their original tags because that what makes many of us decide if a VN is worth our time and support or not.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
I'm a little "worried" about the future "fetishes". Not the fetishes by themselves but the devs commitment to their initial ideas and doing what the fetishe mob asks for. For instance, I've playing a VN from the start and the dev always said that it wouldn't be harem but suddenly, out of nowhere, my LI tells/asks the MC, that she loves, that she doesn't mind if he fucks her friends that she just met. Let's just say that it destroyed my LI in that entire story and the hours of playing and years of waiting were wasted. It wasn't well thought at all and it was horribly executed. It's just one example of many, one that will Sadly keep me away from playing it again. Then there's other devs that are like: "oh I didn't included some tags so there wouldn't be spoils" and adds tag after the update spoiling it for the people that will play latter... Me? I just 1 star review them for wasting my time.
Sorry about the rant but I'm sure you agree these are valid concerns and Devs should try to stick to their original tags because that what makes many of us decide if a VN is worth our time and support or not.
Sooooo, that your Li tells you that she doesn't mind you fuck other women is a deal breaker for you? Like seriously?

grohotor

May 15, 2020
it doesn't really sound like he changed his mind because people told him not to do it but because he doesn't really have interest in it. As someone that hates NTR i can't imagine trying to write a scene where i cucked. This game relies a lot more on the narration. its not just dialogue and some inner monologues.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
it doesn't really sound like he changed his mind because people told him not to do it but because he doesn't really have interest in it. As someone that hates NTR i can't imagine trying to write a scene where i cucked. This game relies a lot more on the narration. its not just dialogue and some inner monologues.
It wasn't about this one VN but in general.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Sooooo, that your Li tells you that she doesn't mind you fuck other women is a deal breaker for you? Like seriously?
Do you have to ask?
In real life and If I loved her, I wouldn't want to see her face ever again for suggesting it. I had clearly chosen the wrong companion.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Renart5

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Now that the chapter 3 release is public I can talk about it here!
What was everyone's favorite parts of the release???

For me it was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MPE

Jan 28, 2019
Great game. I suggest recruiting people for more art and more diverse dialogues. And you could maybe move the eyes while 2 characters are speaking to each other like with the mom's visit to eolderman. Overall love the game.

Renart5

Sep 13, 2021
avoided this game cause NTR tag....now is not taged, so NTR not in game?
The author originally wanted to add NTR as an optional and minimal plot device for the main character and did not want it to have much of a focus, now they said they scrapped it entirely. You should play it, the story is nice, intriguing and the romance is wholesome.

4.50 star(s) 72 Votes