majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
I almost had a heart attack after reading ch1p1.rpy's header:

Code:
#S.... ...S NEXT EPISODE. NEVER LOOK HERE AGAIN.
Excellent. First one of these I've seen. I'll try to never look here again! =)

• Haha
Reactions: monk_56

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I almost had a heart attack after reading ch1p1.rpy's header:

Code:
#S.... ...S NEXT EPISODE. NEVER LOOK HERE AGAIN.
Excellent. First one of these I've seen. I'll try to never look here again! =)
Oh, in the future please use SPOILER tags, since some of us actually never looked there before and didn't want to in the first place.

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
Oh, in the future please use SPOILER tags, since some of us actually never looked there before and didn't want to in the first place.
If you can keep yourself from opening the spoiler tag, I'm sure you can keep yourself from opening the rpy file. I added the text, with ... replacements, for extra challenge. Did you fold and open it anyway? =p

IndigoHawk

Aug 9, 2016
Voting is up for patreons for which character of the game will get an additional narrative interaction.

Options are:

Trisha (Sunny's Rich Friend)
Olevia (Farmer's Wife)
Becky (Blonde Bar-maid)
Kara (Blacksmith's Daughter)

Who would you pirates vote for and why? Or maybe you want a vote yourself ;-) and will join the pat yourself.
Trisha. I like that Sunny has a friend.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
If you can keep yourself from opening the spoiler tag, I'm sure you can keep yourself from opening the rpy file. I added the text, with ... replacements, for extra challenge. Did you fold and open it anyway? =p
It's not a spoiler. Pretty sure it is just Worlaix trolling his players for daring to look at his code ;-p.
My apologies, then, but it looked like a semi-spoiler (hint I didn't want) when you put it in CODE tags. I thought that was actually in the script files or something. If it's trolling, fine. (And no, I still haven't looked; what a silly thing to ask.) But I try to avoid spoilers before playing, and I was worried someone revealed something ahead of time that I didn't want to know.

Mofoga

Nov 23, 2018
Are there any scenes yet in this game or not?
If not I will wait for some to release probably

Maaruma

Mar 19, 2021
Are there any scenes yet in this game or not?
If not I will wait for some to release probably
nope, just a couple of soft ones, but the story is very early atm. Im sure in further chapter there will be something more "spicy"

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
thanks
I only now saw how young the game still is, so totally understandable :F
Yeah, it's still decently long with all of the narration and conversations. IMO it's paced very nicely, has great characterization and dialogue, and is drawn very well. Those actually are the primary reasons I play the game. The lewd scenes will come, of course, as the story progresses.

Reactions: monk_56 and Worlaix

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I wouldn't mind seeing more of the farmer couple I suppose. It'd be interesting to see just how much the farmer's wife likes elves anyways :p. But we'll see who the patrons want to see more of I suppose.
I really don't wish for ill fortune on characters (unless they're villains of course), so I'm not sure I personally would be happy with trying to cuck Baven or to steal away Olevia. I find her very lovely, but I'm not sure I'd be OK with that. Sadly, that means pretty much only two options: Baven gets killed or something so Olevia is free or Olevia is off-limits for my MC. And since I find Baven a really nice guy, I'm not sure I'd like the first of those choices, but we'll see what happens. Still, I might need to have a second set of saves so I can see the scenes that wouldn't be on the route I ultimately choose for my "true" playthrough.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I'm not even sure what the incest patch is for.
The most sexual content this game contains so far is MC looking at his mother's tits while bathing.
I don't think even the crazy people at Patreon/PayPal would consider this incest.
Is it really that much of a mystery?

Is it not obvious that the patch will add sexual undertones and eventually sex with the mother? That without the patch, it will present a purely platonic relationship?

Sometimes, I really fear for our society when people can't spin that little hamster wheel long enough to realize that landlady is not the only way to censor incest, it's just the laziest and most common way.

• Haha

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Well yes, eventually.
I was just wondering what the patch does now, since it doesn't seem to add anything that could be considered incest.
It adds like 2 scenes, if I remember correctly. Catching her showering and a night time spooning thing. It's all very subtle. You are not gonna see the usual "oh my god her ass so juicy" stuff. The point is, it would be dumb to do a build up at all if there is no payoff eventually. That's why these seemingly innocent interactions are being set up as part of the patch.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
It adds like 2 scenes, if I remember correctly. Catching her showering and a night time spooning thing. It's all very subtle. You are not gonna see the usual "oh my god her ass so juicy" stuff. The point is, it would be dumb to do a build up at all if there is no payoff eventually. That's why these seemingly innocent interactions are being set up as part of the patch.
Typical AVN monologue.

"Oh my god I cannot believe I am looking at her like this, SHE IS MY _____, but I cannot help but keep looking, her ______ are so fucking totally hot- I just wanna shove my _____ in there so badly. Unnnnng..... I feel so bad about feeling like this- but I cannot hold back anymore"

*masturbates onto a sleeping body*

Sweet mona do I hate games with characters who have internal monologues like that. Perhaps this sort of tasteless chaff writing has predisposed folks to expecting heavy-handed writing in romantic / sexual build-up?

4.50 star(s) 72 Votes