desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Typical AVN monologue.

"Oh my god I cannot believe I am looking at her like this, SHE IS MY _____, but I cannot help but keep looking, her ______ are so fucking totally hot- I just wanna shove my _____ in there so badly. Unnnnng..... I feel so bad about feeling like this- but I cannot hold back anymore"

*masturbates onto a sleeping body*

Sweet mona do I hate games with characters who have internal monologues like that. Perhaps this sort of tasteless chaff writing has predisposed folks to expecting heavy-handed writing in romantic / sexual build-up?
I don't think cliche dialogues/monologues like that are inherently bad if the entire point of the game is as basic as that. What annoys me is when devs try to pass off characters like this as some kind of normal individual instead of the deranged pervert that he is. How many times have we seen some "caring father" or "good son" do this shit without any outside influence when their whole shtick is to protect their family or whatever? All I ask for is some internal consistency in the characters lol. Good thing we won't have any of that crap in this game. If the MC turns into a rape monster, it will likely have a believable arc with the demon corruption thing.

Jul 28, 2020
As of episode 3, all future plans for NTR in Elvensang are cancelled.

I knew i wasn't crazy when i said there was something about you made me kept holding a glimmer of hope. That someday you would turn away from such a low-tier garbage fetish. And glad i am to see you did so.

Too bad for the cuckold moderator who religiously deleted my insightful messages regarding (god forgive me for uttering this word) NTR , i suppose he must invest into another game thread to get off now.

I congratulate you for your wise decision. The talent you have makes it clear that you will succeed in your endeavor.

The battle for the Elvensang is over... HOWEVER! The war against the NTR rages on. My attention is now needed elsewhere. Farewell friends!

*Flies away on his anti-NTR rocket*

PawgLover

Feb 24, 2020
The font is way too small to read comfortably and the transition from the cell and then into a kid makes it hard for me to tell if it's a flashback or time-travel.

Worlaix

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2018
The font is way too small to read comfortably and the transition from the cell and then into a kid makes it hard for me to tell if it's a flashback or time-travel.
If you press "A" while in-game you can adjust the font size, though some of the lines will not fit into the text box. I'll make the paragraphs in future episodes shorter to account for anyone adjusting the font size.

As for the flashback/time travel... I don't know what you mean. The protagonist passes out on a rotten cot from his head injury. Do you think it's time travel?

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
If you press "A" while in-game you can adjust the font size, though some of the lines will not fit into the text box. I'll make the paragraphs in future episodes shorter to account for anyone adjusting the font size.

As for the flashback/time travel... I don't know what you mean. The protagonist passes out on a rotten cot from his head injury. Do you think it's time travel?
Yes. And the rottent cot is actually time machine in disguise.

Hurrdurrjohn

Oct 8, 2019
is there a rip of h-scenes? I've finished the third ep and there was only one h-scene and even that when ur char walks onto someone else havign sex

May 8, 2017
is there a rip of h-scenes? I've finished the third ep and there was only one h-scene and even that when ur char walks onto someone else havign sex
The Developer note says this:

• So far, there is only a single sex scene that no important character participates in. Far more erotic content will be introduced in the future, but I suggest you wait until episode 6-7 if that is what you are primarily interested in

So no I don't think there are any others yet.

Mar 9, 2019
I would like to ask, for clarification's sake, is the MC still a young teenager in these first episodes?

I believe the answer is yes for two clear reasons. For one, both he and Sunny seem to be constantly referred to as boy and girl far more than would be considered normal for fully grown adults. Two, they are rather diminutive in stature when compared to the rest of the adult cast. These two pieces of evidence (there are more just feel too lazy to go in-depth) lead me to believe that they still have room to grow not just mentally and emotionally but physically and that is an added component of why this is such a slow burn.

Cause see they got to be actual adults to do the dirty.
1644425229747.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: monk_56

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I would like to ask, for clarification's sake, is the MC still a young teenager in these first episodes?

I believe the answer is yes for two clear reasons. For one, both he and Sunny seem to be constantly referred to as boy and girl far more than would be considered normal for fully grown adults. Two, they are rather diminutive in stature when compared to the rest of the adult cast. These two pieces of evidence (there are more just feel too lazy to go in-depth) lead me to believe that they still have room to grow not just mentally and emotionally but physically and that is an added component of why this is such a slow burn.

Cause see they got to be actual adults to do the dirty.
View attachment 1643685

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They are certainly 18+. But what does that mean for Elves, hmmm?

Lol but for real. Ignoring any implications of age and race, I would put them at maybe 16~17 if they were humans, just based on their looks, thoughts, and interactions.

It wouldn't be surprising if there is another time skip coming, but who knows?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: I'm Canadian bub

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Am I evil cause I wanna bang Sunny 7 ways from Sunday, but also want to suggle/cuddle on the couch with her twice every morning, thrice each afternoon and then agaiin all evening long? (askin for a friend)

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Typical AVN monologue.

"Oh my god I cannot believe I am looking at her like this, SHE IS MY _____, but I cannot help but keep looking, her ______ are so fucking totally hot- I just wanna shove my _____ in there so badly. Unnnnng..... I feel so bad about feeling like this- but I cannot hold back anymore"

*masturbates onto a sleeping body*

Sweet mona do I hate games with characters who have internal monologues like that. Perhaps this sort of tasteless chaff writing has predisposed folks to expecting heavy-handed writing in romantic / sexual build-up?
Good thing is that those thoughts are always present under a specific tag that can be excluded when browsing. Sad part is this gem would also get excluded.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: monk_56

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
They are certainly 18+. But what does that mean for Elves, hmmm?

Lol but for real. Ignoring any implications of age and race, I would put them at maybe 16~17 if they were humans, just based on their looks, thoughts, and interactions.

It wouldn't be surprising if there is another time skip coming, but who knows?
Huh. I would have placed them as younger. Doriel looks like he is 12. Sunny looks more like an adult- just a very short one; but she is supposed to be younger than him so the whole age thing is a mite confusing.

But yeah- how Elf years translate into human years and how the elvish growth cycle works is is confusing and hasn't been expounded upon. The tallest elf we have seen is Anesteya and the Dev said she is around 190 cm. Doriel at full maturity would presumably end up taller than his mother if males/females follow similar trends to humans. So there are a few questions at play.

1) Do elves continue to grow over an extended period of time- like, 100s of years per-say and the older ones get quite tall?
2) Maybe Doreil is adopted or his dad is a hobbit?
3) Is Sunny perhaps a half elf so she is maturing faster than Doriel?
4) Do Elves have different height norms for genders where female tend to be taller or equal height to their male counterparts?

Worlaix

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2018
Or I'm still a noob artist who struggles with accurately depicting how old a character is supposed to be (nevermind making them look consistent). Don't need to look deeper than that sometimes! At least if you're talking about faces, anyway.

I've never heard that Doriel looks 12 though - maybe that image of where he's hiding behind the tree is a little bit in that ballpark, but other than that IDK. He would have been around 10-12 at the time when he found Sunny.

When it comes to height, I'm more inclined to make people as tall as I want them to be rather than follow some RL biological pattern. Will the main character grow as time goes on? Sure, probably by at least a little bit. Is he going to end up taller than his mother because that is the trend for humans IRL? Probably not.

4.50 star(s) 72 Votes