VN Ren'Py Completed Emi - New Beginning [Christmas Special] [CellStudios]

4.20 star(s) 28 Votes
Feb 10, 2018
The game has incest, but what kind of incest? Or is it just pretending?
Supposed to be brother/sister even though it doesn't really feel that way. You set the relationship yourself at the beginning. Brother and sister are the most grammatically correct.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
My last download version of the game (1.0) is from november 22.
I'd love to have New Beginning updated with new content instead of this utter crap of a christmas fart of a bitch.
Really..... , no REALLY disappointing , this.

Apr 29, 2021
So this is why Cabin is taking ages. Devs doing more sidequest bullshit. Just do the main game FFS.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
That's why it's good to take a look at the typical ones, I didn't even know there was a Christmas special:love:

LukeRY

Jun 23, 2021
Unofficial Android port for Emi Christmas Special with alternative save location
( Internal Storage/Documents/LukeRay/com.lr.emics), i.e no need to worry about saves. Saves will remain intact after uninstall.

Features: Usual Gestures enabled, Delete Saves, Quick Menu(Enable/Disable/Toggle),Textbox Transparency slider, Dialogue Text Size Slider, Name Text Size Slider, Choices Text Size Slider, Font Size Scaling, Text Outline Width Slider, Multiple Text Outline Color choices(added 4 outline colors),TextBox Height Slider, Font size scaling,Performance mode, Tearing, Force FPS mode.

Note:
Ignore false virus alert from Google Play scanner. It is flagging every ports with alternative save location above renpy 7.5.

Grant storage permissions when opening it for the first time.

Link:

Size: 61 mb

Appreciate my ports??? Want to buy me a coffee????

My Other Ports

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 28 Votes