Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Looks like another one of those silly over the top, sex everywhere japanese games... I love it! :D
A big ol' thanks for the translation.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
I've also got a lot of words cut out so far. Also, no offense, but the translation seems kinda robotic from the few lines i've seen so far. Not as bad as machine translation but far from a normal one. Maybe it gets better later?
yeah, certain parts the translation definetely takes a dive, main due to lines translating poorly and me not knowing how to connect them.

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
Translation seems good so far and I really like the little animations, but there is a lot of unwrapped text trailing off the screen.

EDIT: also the text at the top left when you enter new places is a little too squished to be read. I'm not sure if you're able to fix that though :unsure:

Last edited:

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Not sure but do you have issues with text overflow? I noticed it has a YEP_MessageCore.js plugin which should correct that but its not.
Yeah, i don't know why it's not, I can't seem to figure out how to force the plugin to work. If anyone knows i'll fix it and update.

Reactions: AhegaoLover

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
This post is now obsolete please go to this one and download the files.

I noticed complaints about the text going out of the text box (and that annoys me too) so i went ahead and wrapped all the text to a character limit of 52. I did a quick test at the start of the game and it seems to have solved the problem. It's not perfect by any means but its a quick fix so all the text is readable.

All you need to do is copy the data folder i've provided into your "www" folder and choose yes when asked if you want to replace.

EDIT: Made a quick adjustment to try and stop as much text as possible from being lost at the bottom of the text box. Best I can do for now without going through and manually wrapping every sentence in the game. Download the rar again to update.

Last edited:

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
I noticed complaints about the text going out of the text box (and that annoys me too) so i went ahead and wrapped all the text to a character limit of 52. I did a quick test at the start of the game and it seems to have solved the problem. It's not perfect by any means but its a quick fix so all the text is readable.

All you need to do is copy the data folder i've provided into your "www" folder and choose yes when asked if you want to replace.
You know more about this than me then, I'm still trying to figure it out. Thanks

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017

Thx a lot! It's working! There's still the problem where some words still get cut off when the text box is completely overflowed, but it's acceptable as it is.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Thx a lot! It's working! There's still the problem where some words still get cut off when the text box is completely overflowed, but it's acceptable as it is.
Yeah I'm trying some adjustments to see if I can fix that, i'll keep updating the download as I get a better wrap.

Reactions: EldenFZ

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
Hmm, Zamek is polish word, last witch in europe was burn in Poland. That dose not indicate good ending for protagonist of this game.

Reactions: Funaro

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Okay done another update to the post so go back and download it. I Think this is the best I'm gonna be able to do for now. If the body of the text goes over 4 lines then it will unfortunately cut off the 4th line, however from a quick test and looking at the text data in general it seems i've managed to wrap most text down to a max of 3 lines.

Reactions: EldenFZ
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes