EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
By the way Eventidegames, do you plan on polishing the translation or will you keep it at machine tl stage? I can help doing a proper translation based on what you accomplished with this IF you want (but that will definitely take time). I don't mind if you want to do it alone, it's really up to you. Here's a little sample of what little things I translated on this game before seeing this thread.
View attachment [VIRUS] TL Patch Incomplete Prologue.rar

Reactions: Marie Mamiya

Marie Mamiya

Aug 14, 2017
Yeah, it'd be definitely cool, if someone makes a proper translation. Btw, the mod should write that it's a machine one.

Last edited:

raikon45

Oct 23, 2017
I see rpgm game with female protag and no mtl sign, i know i have to try it.
Thnks for the translation.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
This post is now obsolete, see this post for a much better fix.

Okay another update!

I did some more tinkering with the wrapping and made some edits to the messagecore script which resulted in a massive improvement. The only issue is there are infrequent cases where a few words won't have spaces between them. A small price to pay I think, and most native english speakers will easily distuingish the words anywway.

Let me know how you feel abot this edit. You need to replace both folders with the ones i've provided here.

This is probably the best i'm gonna be able to do, so might be worth adding this to the OP or just updating your game with these files Eventidegames

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkMiros

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Anyone have any suggestions for the Battlefuck scenes where you redeem the zombies? I've tried multiple combinations for the group in the mountains and just can't win against them. It took me a couple of tries for the ones in the forest, but the mountain Z's seems to have a slight (big) advantage as they start the scene, and sometimes the handjob does not grant points, (you do a hand job and get 10 points then it auto follows up with another hand job and no points show up.)

Shirouste

Jul 31, 2017
I'm currently trying it, but I see a lot of text overflow, it's doesn't fit inside the box dialog :)

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
've played the 1.00 since there was a lot of errors ^ ^
I hope the version is finally playable ^^

xort

Jun 1, 2017
One day, a soldier comes from the central city, Marisas, and abducts Laura, who is Emiliana's little sister, in the name of the witch-hunt.

To save Laura, Emiliana devotes her virginity to Beherit, a demon, and attains power to fight in return, becoming a "witch". Having lost her humane qualities, Emiliana will be instilled with, still yet keeping her devout and saint-like mindset in mind, sexual pleasures given by men and monsters on her adventure in search of Laura.
Can I buy that soldier a beer as thanks?

Reactions: Carion_Crow

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Okay one final update because i have no idea why this method didn't occur to me in the first place...

I have brute forced all the of the text in the game through editing the yanfly message core script to have a smaller font. The new font size solves the issue of text going off the side and the bottom of the message window while retaining the original spacing and punctuation of the original text. It also fixes the menu layout too which is nice.

I know i've said it many times now, but this is is most likely the best we're gonna get. Enjoy!

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Anyone have any suggestions for the Battlefuck scenes where you redeem the zombies? I've tried multiple combinations for the group in the mountains and just can't win against them. It took me a couple of tries for the ones in the forest, but the mountain Z's seems to have a slight (big) advantage as they start the scene, and sometimes the handjob does not grant points, (you do a hand job and get 10 points then it auto follows up with another hand job and no points show up.)
Certain zombies require different skills that are acquired from the confession room, the letter above their head helps determine the best combination.

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes