skeXis

Jun 12, 2018
need a lil help here,somehow i can't buy anything from that Rocca girl in the port,she keep saying about snow stuff thingy,is it suppose to be like this? i already past joining the riot group
Yoooo! i think i fugured it out. theres a dude in the eastern part of town to the bottom left by the inn. talk to him.

Reactions: Die Erste Sekunde

introvtx

May 6, 2017
I was surprised that Beherit actually helps Emiliana and not degrading her, didn't make her his slave and then gave choice of what she wanna do, and the demon also a good looking one, I was expecting a grotesque or maybe fat and ugly.

He seems to be a tsundere? (is that the one that always deny what their saying? can this also applied to male? lol) maybe they can form deeper relationship than just a contract further into the game? and I was ready to go the corruption route :ROFLMAO:

Seems like we will have clash of the sisters cause of misunderstanding. This game really is interesting.
Totally deserve a proper translation!

Slidercr

May 22, 2018
need a lil help here,somehow i can't buy anything from that Rocca girl in the port,she keep saying about snow stuff thingy,is it suppose to be like this? i already past joining the riot group
I had the same issue, I think u have to talk to 2 people in the city, they will give you crystals then u can go back to her she will give you a swimsuit

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
I was surprised that Beherit actually helps Emiliana and not degrading her, didn't make her his slave and then gave choice of what she wanna do, and the demon also a good looking one, I was expecting a grotesque or maybe fat and ugly.

He seems to be a tsundere? (is that the one that always deny what their saying? can this also applied to male? lol) maybe they can form deeper relationship than just a contract further into the game? and I was ready to go the corruption route :ROFLMAO:

Seems like we will have clash of the sisters cause of misunderstanding. This game really is interesting.
Totally deserve a proper translation!
Yeah at first I thought he was a big asshole who wouldn't care about anyone's feeling. I actually love how his character is developing throughout the story.
I may make a proper translation in the near future (just a possibility, not 100% sure). There was a time when I put the translation on hold because someone said that the devs intended to release a V2 of this game (which they did on their previous games). Though I think I have a certain method that can allow me to fast copy/paste all the translated data from previous version to newer version without modifying any coding that may result in possible syntax error.

YakuzaZzz

Donor
Sep 28, 2017
sad part is no one is supporting this dude i felt very bad he translated a good game too
Okay one final update because i have no idea why this method didn't occur to me in the first place...

I have brute forced all the of the text in the game through editing the yanfly message core script to have a smaller font. The new font size solves the issue of text going off the side and the bottom of the message window while retaining the original spacing and punctuation of the original text. It also fixes the menu layout too which is nice.

I know i've said it many times now, but this is is most likely the best we're gonna get. Enjoy!
Well there was us mere mortals in plea for a new messiah to come and save us all in difficult reading time it is at this moment Fealow BESTOWED THEIR GODLY BLESSING and made it us mere mortal possible to read this translated Fap game AMEN ~

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
YakuzaZzz You're welcome!

To be honest though, it was driving me nuts and i know I'm gonna wana sit down with this game and have good long session with it at some point so I thought i'd tackle the problem and get it out the way sooner rather than later.

Reactions: introvtx

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Yeah at first I thought he was a big asshole who wouldn't care about anyone's feeling. I actually love how his character is developing throughout the story.
I may make a proper translation in the near future (just a possibility, not 100% sure). There was a time when I put the translation on hold because someone said that the devs intended to release a V2 of this game (which they did on their previous games). Though I think I have a certain method that can allow me to fast copy/paste all the translated data from previous version to newer version without modifying any coding that may result in possible syntax error.
Yes, can't wait to play this game again. I sure hope you do if you have the opportunity, maybe together with Eventidegames ?
a v2? what kind of new things would they bring I wonder, since this is already a complete game.

Fealow hey bro/sis, I just applied your fix and it certainly helps me at understanding the game better. I really appreciate what you've done, Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Disco-Inferno

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Do i have to win those zombie minigames? Whats the difference in winning and losing?
as far as i can tell they are just a minigame where the results change your devilishness, so if you lose you become more corrupt. They do seem to be completely optional though.

DrkRyder

Jun 17, 2018
im stuck after saving the girl who was kindnaped by bandits, what do i do? i've talked to everyone and still dont know what to do

montev

Dec 27, 2017
My game freezes in every single battle animtion..
Well. not realy freezing, the animation continues, but it doesn´t stop... it keeps on going..

Anyone with the same issue?

luffydono

Nov 7, 2017
This game looks good but the translate is bug for me, the text is in English but it does not mean anything, sentences have no meaning or are out of context and the subtitles go beyond the frame and are cut.
It comes from me or is it normal?

Last edited:
Reactions: lmfyg666
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes