Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
My game freezes in every single battle animtion..
Well. not realy freezing, the animation continues, but it doesn´t stop... it keeps on going..

Anyone with the same issue?
It won't advance past it until you press the advance button (z). if that's not working then I don't know.

Reactions: montev

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
Can anyone post a save please?
So still no one can share their full save? Pretty please? T_T
Here's a full save with access to the gallery. Found at:
- It uses slot 1, so if that's where your main save is make sure to rename it (file2, etc.) or back it up.
- To use it just copy the files into the www folder. (www/save)

You get an item to warp to the gallery room after making a contract with the demon later on, but note that once you use the item you'll be permanently locked in the room (no exit). So be sure to save before using it.

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
You can view all the sex scenes right when you get the tapestry... is there any reason to actually play the game?

Mettie

Oct 11, 2017
Here's a full save with access to the gallery. Found at:
- It uses slot 1, so if that's where your main save is make sure to rename it (file2, etc.) or back it up.
- To use it just copy the files into the www folder. (www/save)

You get an item to warp to the gallery room after making a contract with the demon later on, but note that once you use the item you'll be permanently locked in the room (no exit). So be sure to save before using it.
Thank you sir!

Anno2322

Jun 13, 2018
Does anyone know how the hell do you get out of the ruins section after they collapse? I've run around like a headless chicken for almost two hours.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Does anyone know how the hell do you get out of the ruins section after they collapse? I've run around like a headless chicken for almost two hours.
The section after you defeat the boss and she decides to turn back is the exit.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
This game looks good but the translate is bug for me, the text is in English but it does not mean anything, sentences have no meaning or are out of context and the subtitles go beyond the frame and are cut.
It comes from me or is it normal?
This version is not finished, I'm working on a more polished update, I only released it because I felt it needed to be released after 4 months of work. Honestly it was a good thing I did, a lot of bugs have been brought to my attention and translation errors.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Okay one final update because i have no idea why this method didn't occur to me in the first place...

I have brute forced all the of the text in the game through editing the yanfly message core script to have a smaller font. The new font size solves the issue of text going off the side and the bottom of the message window while retaining the original spacing and punctuation of the original text. It also fixes the menu layout too which is nice.

I know i've said it many times now, but this is is most likely the best we're gonna get. Enjoy!
If you don't mind me asking, can i use your JS for my next update to save time, I'm gonna have to brute force it myself since wordwrap doesn't seem to work.

Anno2322

Jun 13, 2018
The section after you defeat the boss and she decides to turn back is the exit.
well yes, then i go all the way back or at least i try to, when i get to the double doors the celling collapses and i can't pass, from there on i can't seem to figure out where to go from there.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
well yes, then i go all the way back or at least i try to, when i get to the double doors the celling collapses and i can't pass, from there on i can't seem to figure out where to go from there.
Behind where you find the dead people? once you go through there it should be pretty straight forward.

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes