iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
Please pardon my ignorance, but I tried playing this game and had to stop due to the very poor english translation. Am I missing something? Is there a seperate file I'm supposed to download and apply to get a better translation? What I experienced seemed like just another machine translation. Please do not be offended if you did your best at translating and I seem unappreciative. I do appreciate all of the people here who try to provide an enjoyable experience for gamers through their own generosity.

ASTI

Jan 4, 2018
Please pardon my ignorance, but I tried playing this game and had to stop due to the very poor english translation. Am I missing something? Is there a seperate file I'm supposed to download and apply to get a better translation? What I experienced seemed like just another machine translation. Please do not be offended if you did your best at translating and I seem unappreciative. I do appreciate all of the people here who try to provide an enjoyable experience for gamers through their own generosity.
No this is a machine translated game.
I don't believe anyone in ulmf or other h-game forums have tried to manually translate or edit this.
However if you have the time or the will to edit this you can with t++, it would be incredibly long and frustrating considering that english and japanese are vastly different from each other.

Reactions: shunpei

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
No this is a machine translated game.
I don't believe anyone in ulmf or other h-game forums have tried to manually translate or edit this.
However if you have the time or the will to edit this you can with t++, it would be incredibly long and frustrating considering that english and japanese are vastly different from each other.
it's partially machine translated, I am still working on it as a side project.

Unknownuser00

Mar 3, 2019
At the confessional you can change it to what ever you desire including the treasure hunter title.
It is purely cosmetic.
I think
I just ran through it. I believe it changes the character's Stats, I do not know if it does other things like trigger events or scenes.
The numbers seem to be minor though.

I went to Confessional room
But i dont know how to change them
Pls help
-> Goto Items -> Important Things -> Sex Code -> Change Two Names. That will bring you to the list of unlocked Titles. I think that is what you are looking for.

Unknownuser00

Mar 3, 2019
How to progress inform the pope after fighting mumu?
Only help I can offer is to mess around with the Titles. Something there might help, for instance, equipping the "Riot Faction Witch" notes that "Holey is now available".

Edit: Its simply staying the night at the Inn and exiting the map dressed with "Cute Underwear".

Further Edit: EvenTideGames is right. If it hasn't already been triggered. It is triggered by leaving from the east of the city to the west while wearing the "Sister Outfit" at night for prostitution.
Also I do not know what "Holey" is. I was simply noting that Titles effect. I didn't spend long playing the game and only ran though it quickly, so I missed much.

Last edited:
Reactions: reinDank

reinDank

Apr 3, 2019
Only help I can offer is to mess around with the Titles. Something there might help, for instance, equipping the "Riot Faction Witch" notes that "Holey is now available".

Edit: Its simply staying the night at the Inn and exiting the map dressed with "Cute Underwear".
What is holey? I cannot exit the map during night.
Is that also had to do with title?

beewuh

Dec 19, 2018
Is it normal for the text to go off outside of the border where you can't see it?

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
save game?
At the current moment a save game is not needed to access all scenes, and likely will never be needed since I don't know what broke the forbidden tapestry that accesses the memory room. just complete the tutorial and you should be able to use the forbidden tapestry you get during it, be careful since there is no way to leave once you enter so I advise saving first.

beewuh

Dec 19, 2018
I put it back up with the polished update, I'm hoping the other links get updated when a mod comes on. Also added the translation patch in the notes.
Thank you so much for the proper translation! And fixing the word wrap. It's so much more enjoyable to play.

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes