loka224

Oct 10, 2018
The game description say there is 5 clothes damage state and different H animation each stage,but it seem that theses animations play randomly in my game.
The best exemple is the "breast tap" animation even if my dress is not damaged it randomly play the partially et greatly damaged clothes animation too.
I also get fully naked h animations like piston in the back when i still have cloths but i'm not sure it's a bug on theses ones.

Anyone have the same problem,is there a fix?

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
The game description say there is 5 clothes damage state and different H animation each stage,but it seem that theses animations play randomly in my game.
The best exemple is the "breast tap" animation even if my dress is not damaged it randomly play the partially et greatly damaged clothes animation too.
I also get fully naked h animations like piston in the back when i still have cloths but i'm not sure it's a bug on theses ones.

Anyone have the same problem,is there a fix?
The in battle animations for the most part ignore clothing states.

kuroknight

Jun 8, 2018
I don't know if it is a troll but every time I use "cancel/exit" command, the game hits me with a girly "UHH" sound. This got on my nerve after a while and I can only turn this off by muting the whole UI system sound.
Why would someone even think of this as a good-to-add "feature"? Such a shame that the art is too splendid to pass.

takze94

Aug 1, 2018
there are 3 main stats, i get the hp and mp ,but i don't get the tp, how does it work?
i just have it a 100

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
does this game mainly have monster,tentacles etc scenes? or is it also enjoyable for people not into these things

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
does this game mainly have monster,tentacles etc scenes? or is it also enjoyable for people not into these things
most scenes are human x human, and monsters are for the most part avoidable beyond a few story required ones.

Reactions: kira07

cingmomon

Oct 20, 2017
Do we target the devilishness to negative or positive? I'm trying to win the zombie minigames, but winning it is decreasing the devilishness.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Do we target the devilishness to negative or positive? I'm trying to win the zombie minigames, but winning it is decreasing the devilishness.
depends what you aim for, winning is a moral action so you bring yourself closer to good, more devilishness means naughtier.

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
I don't know if it is a troll but every time I use "cancel/exit" command, the game hits me with a girly "UHH" sound. This got on my nerve after a while and I can only turn this off by muting the whole UI system sound.
Why would someone even think of this as a good-to-add "feature"? Such a shame that the art is too splendid to pass.
I got annoyed with that too here is a fix:
1. Go to Emiliana\www\audio\se
2. Copy Cancel1.ogg
3. Delete or Copy se_no.ogg
4. Rename the copy of Cancel1.ogg to se_no
Done.

May cause minor issues but less annoying.

Last edited:

kuroknight

Jun 8, 2018
I got annoyed with that too here is a fix:
1. Go to Emiliana\Game\www\audio\se
2. Copy Cancel1.ogg
3. Delete or Copy se_no.ogg
4. Rename the copy of Cancel1.ogg to se_no
Done.
Thank you for this, it works! Just a minor fix but the whole experience is a lot more pleasant.

JabFZone

Dec 13, 2017
Couple of Things

What do I do after finding the secret underground under the church, getting into the Riot hideout and finding out the Succubus is working with Riot?

I had Devilishness far negative but now it is positive. What are all of the things that change this number?

How do I get the other skills I am supposed to get from the Confessional? The only person I get is the big dick guy.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Couple of Things

What do I do after finding the secret underground under the church, getting into the Riot hideout and finding out the Succubus is working with Riot?

I had Devilishness far negative but now it is positive. What are all of the things that change this number?

How do I get the other skills I am supposed to get from the Confessional? The only person I get is the big dick guy.
There should be only a few skills you can get; Doggy, Blowjob, Handjob, and Cowgirl if I remember correctly.

As for Devilishness your deeds tend to affect them, prostitution makes you more corrupt and saving zombies makes you less corrupt.

After the church you're supposed to undergo the purification ceremony if you've been invited, this means go out of the city at night wearing the underwear outfit and head to the cathedral.

Reactions: Pozar55

Pozar55

Mar 26, 2019
There should be only a few skills you can get; Doggy, Blowjob, Handjob, and Cowgirl if I remember correctly.

As for Devilishness your deeds tend to affect them, prostitution makes you more corrupt and saving zombies makes you less corrupt.

After the church you're supposed to undergo the purification ceremony if you've been invited, this means go out of the city at night wearing the underwear outfit and head to the cathedral.
How do you know if you've been invited? I've gotten to the point where I overheard Riot's and the succubus's conversation, been to the prison for the H-scene there, and I can't go outside of the city at night. I don't know what's wrong, but I can't seem to progress, and I've been trying to for over an hour and a half. When I bring up the character menu, it says "Can you manage to meet the Pope anyhow? Let's collect information by wearing various costumes" in the bottom text box.

Reactions: JabFZone
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes